Didn't ANYBODY miss me?

I’ve been offline for two months, and nobody noticed. :frowning:

I could have been trapped down a well, or in hospital fighting for my life, or - worse - been taken as 914’s sex slave, but not one of you called to see if I was OK.

I’ll run away. Then you’ll all be sorry! :raspberry:

Where have you been for all this time? Surely you couldn’t spend all of the two months licking your own balls :slight_smile:…well…

We were wondering… and just assumed you were 914’s sex slave. In which case you’d be in paradise and there would be no need to worry about you. :smiling_imp:

Assumed that you’d run away, been taken in by a friendly family, fed and watered. That, or taken to a nice farm where you could chase rabbits.

I missed you. I was actually going to post about your whereabouts, but I got distracted by “Rock star: Supernova”

Just kidding. what happened? Did you bother the neighbors chickens again and get dumped in the mountains?

Didn’t notice. Sorry :blush: but glad you’re back.

Note-See bob no racial undertones in this post :smiley:

[quote=“Namahottie”]
Note-See bob no racial undertones in this post :smiley:[/quote]Yes, but bob-undertones are just as bad. :wink:

Stray Dog, I just assumed you finally got busted for slacking off, and you had to actually start working for real. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please post sex slave pics

I noticed that my self esteem wasn’t getting the patting it needs.
I noticed you were gone. I was sad.
I didn’t call cuz I don’t have your number.
That and I would hate to have to explain it to my other pets…

I had you on ignore.

Two months? Two months?? I usually wait at least three months for any replies from you, mister.

I did miss you though, and I did wonder where you were, but I assumed you were just busy fighting dogs (That’s what you do, isn’t it?)

[quote]Jaboney wrote:
Assumed that you’d run away, been taken in by a friendly family, fed and watered. That, or taken to a nice farm where you could chase rabbits.[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing:

HG

[quote=“Stray Dog”]I’ve been offline for two months, and nobody noticed. :frowning:

I could have been trapped down a well, or in hospital fighting for my life, or - worse - been taken as 914’s sex slave, but not one of you called to see if I was OK.

I’ll run away. Then you’ll all be sorry! :raspberry:[/quote]

Thought you were long gone. No one survives 2 months as 914’s sex slave.

Dude, be grateful anyone still remembers you! :wink:

You were gone?