Dieting and Weight Loss (Tips and General Information)

I weight exactly three kilos more now than I did when I arrived here 1n 1988. Got a wee pot belly that I didn’t have before, though. Never been on a diet, never moderated my drinking (half a bottle of wine a day usually, plus the occasional beer and whisky binge), don’t avoid any kinds of food, although I don’t generally have a taste for desserts or sweets, don’t do much exercise these days. Haven’t seen a doctor for sickness since 1990 or so. 180 pounds, 5’ 10", 50 this year.
Eat yer fucking HEART out!

I weight exactly three kilos more now than I did when I arrived here 1n 1988. Got a wee pot belly that I didn’t have before, though. Never been on a diet, never moderated my drinking (half a bottle of wine a day usually, plus the occasional beer and whisky binge), don’t avoid any kinds of food, although I don’t generally have a taste for desserts or sweets, don’t do much exercise these days. Haven’t seen a doctor for sickness since 1990 or so. 180 pounds, 5’ 10", 50 this year.
Eat yer fucking HEART out![/quote]

Ah, jest pullin’ yer leg there, Uncle Sandman. You are hardly old.

You failed to mention that if genital weight were factored out, you’d weigh about a buck fifty.

You failed to mention that if genital weight were factored out, you’d weigh about a buck fifty.[/quote]

Lovem to death, literally. Sandy, how’s your heart? Feelin’ faint? Man, if I’m dreading thiry in the next few days; I’ll be shitting myself (hopefully not) at 50.

You failed to mention that if genital weight were factored out, you’d weigh about a buck fifty.[/quote]

Lovem to death, literally. Sandy, how’s your heart? Feelin’ faint? Man, if I’m dreading thiry in the next few days; I’ll be shitting myself (hopefully not) at 50.[/quote]

Nah, you won’t need adult diapers until you’re about 80 or so.

Lovem to death, literally. Sandy, how’s your heart? Feelin’ faint? Man, if I’m dreading thiry in the next few days; I’ll be shitting myself (hopefully not) at 50.[/quote]

Nah, you won’t need adult diapers until you’re about 80 or so.[/quote]

Ha. Thanks.

I say try Yoga. First session will put you to shame, but man if you keep up with it, you’ll want to get off your ass and shed some pounds.