Digital Cable vs. Satelite TV

:boo-hoo:

of course if you were really interested in finding out the answers for yourself, you could have just PMed or called Jim. But your intentions are obviously not to be informed.

My intention is to inform those that may not be fully aware of what is on offer. I know exactly what is on offer as I have contacted the service provider in the past, friends of mine had the systems installed before realising what it entailed.

If you go and ‘look this up’ you will see that physical installation of the equipment may be legal, use of ‘crack’ codes to watch premium content for free is not. Can you provide a link to some official sanction to do this?

Where has this been answered?

I have to agree with Truant, here. You’re not looking for answers; you are axe grinding.

Aha, here we go - a personal vendetta. That explains it. As you were.

My intention is to inform those that may not be fully aware of what is on offer.[/quote]

well then, don’t be so condescending, and let people find out for themselves and make their own decisions.
If your intention is to discredit, then what you may have found is you have actually increased business by suggesting this. Keep going.

Are you retarded? He’s already provided enough information for you to go, look this up, and see that it is legal. It’s certainly of dubious ethicality, but the legality is covered.[/quote]

SS54, all my customers receive a word doc and follow up phone calls before installs are done. The laws in Taiwan do not cover how you receive your Asian satellite TV signals. They only state that it’s legal to receive them.

SO what I do is legal. The free packages by law are legal. Everybody is fully informed with follow up phone calls how the system works before they install the systems. The fact that you don’t like it is not my concern. If your friends don’t like what they have then I can come and uninstall their systems. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So we now know that you watch TV at your friends place and then come home and bitch about it… damn :noway: :noway:

Perhaps you should not go any places including sports bars that have satellite TV installed, that will make you feel better.

In the meant time… I’ve got to go and see how this typhoon is going to affect people. Winds speeds may reach over 350kmh. So that will be a test of how well my installs hold up.

Regards :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey dont get so worked up over nothing. It’s just like going to the top of your building and splitting someones cable feed and running the line into your own house and watching for free. No big deal. Happens everywhere.

Hey Jim, my mom says we will go ahead and put up that 2.4m dish and tune in the free channels on NSS6 95E Pentagon Channel, AS2 100E & AS3 105E free sports movies music news and tech tv channels. I’ll have Spanish channels that I can watch to listen to because I take Espanol at school.

We’ll also take the free Japanese channels off BSAT1 & BSAT2 off 110E for my mom cause she studied in Japan before, PalapaC2 113E for the free english coverage of the F1 by ITV & MotoGP. That way I can switch from Star Sports when the ads are on to the other channels so I don’t miss any of the F1 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Some of the channels we will put in the living room but the Jap ones you can put in my mom’s bedroom.

So now I’ll have some more free channels to enjoy. Jim told me that it’s possible to view these 5 satellites off the one dish as they are so close together. Only 10 degrees of separation. That will give us another 100+ channels.

Another satellite company wanted us to buy 5 separate dishes :loco: :loco: