Dinosaur Jr / Trail of Dead / Thurston Moore (from Sonic Youth)

Anyone here planning of going to this one tomorrow night? It’s an amazing lineup of bands, I’m surprised nobody here’s as excited as I am!

There’s more info on GigGuide.tw, including interviews I did with a couple of the bands.
Dinosaur Jr., Thurston Moore & …And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead

See ya there, yeah?

That says October first! Ah, flyer November first though. Website got it wrong I guess

reckon i’ll be going…that’s a helluva line up.

That looks like it will be a great show.

I’m still having a hard time getting used to the idea of spending NT$3,000 on a ticket, though. Maybe I’m stuck in the eighties. :grandpa:

[quote=“cranky laowai”]That looks like it will be a great show.

I’m still having a hard time getting used to the idea of spending NT$3,000 on a ticket, though. Maybe I’m stuck in the eighties. :grandpa:[/quote]

Yep!

Yeah, I know the price, $2500 presale / $3000 at the door, is putting a few people off, but rarely does Taiwan get such a solid bunch of international bands at one show. I’ve been looking forward to this one for months! See you there Bear!

For some sort of comparison, those bands plus a few more are playing at a 2-day festival in Tokyo.
1 day tickets are NT$2900 presale / both days are NT$5100 presale
Nov 3rd - DINOSAUR JR + FUCKED UP + TRAIL OF DEAD + THE WAR ON DRUGS + DEAP VALLY
Nov 4th - THURSTON MOORE + LOCAL NATIVES + EFTERKLANG + POP ETC + CLOCK OPERA