Discovery: Get Lusciously Soaped up with CAPT May 12 & 13

Discovery: Get Lusciously Soaped up with CAPT
May 12th OR May 13th 2007 (Saturday and Sunday)

Have you ever run out of soap? Or had your mouth washed out with it when you were naughty? Well fear no more cause CAPT has but together a sweet discovery event where you can learn how to make the stuff, so you won’t run out and possibly get some revenge!!!

There will be 2 sessions with a maximum of 10 people in each one, so you must register and pre-pay.

Date May 12 (Saturday) OR May 13 (Sunday)
Time Saturday, May 12, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
OR
Sunday, May 13, 12:00pm - 3:00pm

Venue Address: #109 Minquan Road, HsinTien City.
Directions: Take Exit #1 of Da Ping Lin Station (on HsinTien line, the green line), walk straight towards “TongRen Hospital”, after you pass the hospital/traffic light, walk straight, will see new condo building 109, and inform the security guard that you are there for a CAPT event, and they will direct you or you can follow the arrow to building “C” which is the SPA area.
We can meet at the MRT 15 min before each event OR (Call Rose 0926-296-223 if you are lost).

Street parking is available everywhere, and visitor parking is also available at $20/hour.

Cost $500 NT per person and you must pre-register and pre-pay at any CAPT event or follow these wire transfer instructions capt.org.tw/atm_transfers.htm
Materials You must wear long sleeves
Bring an empty cardboard milk carton to pour the soap into
If you have a blender you can bring it, but not required

RSVP RSVP at capt.org.tw/registration.htm
Contact David (0913-119-847, david@capt.org.tw)
Rose (0926-296-223, rose@capt.org.tw)
Mark (0912-955-933, mark@capt.org.tw)

CAPT is an active community devoted to fostering relationships between
English-speaking professionals from cross-cultural backgrounds living in Taiwan. CAPT provides an environment for members to cultivate various interests while helping each other to grow personally and professionally.

Will people get to keep the samples they make?
How much soap will they walk away with?
Also, you note people should wear a long sleeve shirt.
Is this because the shirt will be getting dirty?
And if so, will it get clean in a normal washing machine afterwards, or will it be stained?
Curious.
Sounds like a fun event.

[quote=“Josefus”]Will people get to keep the samples they make?
And if so, will it get clean in a normal washing machine afterwards, or will it be stained?
Curious.
Sounds like a fun event.[/quote]

Hi Josefus,

You get to keep the soap that you make and that is why you need to bring an empty milk carton. That is all I know, but I will ask the instructor to answer the other questions…I think the event is a cool original idea too!

Also, if guests wish they can stay for a sauna/spa afterwards at no cost, as the location of the event is at a Spa.

[quote=“Josefus”]Will people get to keep the samples they make?
Curious.
Sounds like a fun event.[/quote]

Ok I spoke with the instructor, everyone will keep their own samples, about 500gm (4-5 bars).

The long sleeve shirt is for protection, not because it gets dirty though. In the event of a major major misshap, you don’t want to burn your skin. If you do get some chemicals on a shirt, it could be stained forever, from dye for example, it hasn’t happened to the instructor before but it is to be on the safe side.

I hope this helps,
hot fudge