Dislike button

I had an idea. Why don’t we have an unlike button as well as a like button? Then when someone posts something real stoopid I can just unlike the post and if everyone unlikes it the poster will be shamed into considering the error of their weighs.

8 Likes

We need 3 buttons:

Unlike

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points , and may God have mercy on your soul

1 Like

I think there’s a plug-in that lets you use any emoticon instead of just a heart for a like. We might try it at some point in the future

Ooohhh, I vote for this little guy…:poop:

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea in theory, but not in practise. It depends on the idea that everyone behaves well all the time everytime. When people get upset, it would be abused as a revenge tool.

2 Likes

I think we need 4 buttons:

1. like
  2. unlike
  3. no point
  4. who cares?

Nah, there’s no real revenge. It’s just an unlike, who would get upset about an unlike?

1 Like

fixed

3 Likes

Also 5. free mad_masala

1 Like

It’s not that the person receiving the unlike commits revenge. It’s the button being used as the weapon. Going through post history, unliking everything against someone.

1 Like

That would have earned you an unlike.

2 Likes

OK, I think I know what we need:

1. Protect this post from moderators
1 Like

A mod removed that.

1 Like

oh no…forum-shaming to this little corner of the world??? where are the SJWs to protect the innocent posters, the meeks and milds…the horror of it all…

1 Like

Gallery could be entertained.

Yeah I get your point. I guess you’d have functionality that prevented repeated unlikes of a single poster’s posts.

little easter egg I placed in their

2 Likes

We also need a “grammar crime against humanity” button.

1 Like

10 dislikes and the post is vaporized?

Social credit scores?

Let’s really explore the space…

1 Like

why?