Divorced in Taiwan

I’m a European (was) married with a Taiwanese… married in Europe but marriage also registered in Taiwan. I lived here in the past and now divorced by Taiwanese laws. To register it back home the local documents need to be translate, legalized by both foreign affairs in Taiwan and my own representative office before I can submit it in my own country… However… I don’t live in Taiwan anymore… is there a service anyone is familiar with that can help me… I know some translators who work with the rep offices offer this service but it’s hard to find out if your not in the country…

Anyone has experience or advice, please feel free…

Should be the same like with any Taiwanese document.
First step is to get the document to be stamped (authenticated) by an government representative. That is usually done at the (county) court. (You can ask your country’s office in Taiwan where you should do it)
Then get it legalized at your country’s office in Taiwan.

Do not bother with translation. You will have to pay double the fees at any step. Get the translation in the end at a certified translator in your home country with the legalized document.

Some translation offices in Taiwan offer the service to translate authenticate and legalize all the documents at cost.

Thanks for the advice, I know the procedure, want to know if I need to go back to Taiwan to do this myself…

There are companies that will do the leg work for you at cost. At least I heard some document translation companies offer that service.
You probably can get away without coming to Taiwan.