Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy... oi oi oi

Gillespie scores maiden Test ton

Australian fast bowler Jason Gillespie scored the first Test century of his 71-match career on the third day of the second and final Test against Bangladesh in Chittagong today.

Australia moved to 3 for 364 at tea, a lead of 167 runs, soon after Gillespie had executed a textbook cover drive to bring up three figures. Mike Hussey was the other not out batsmen on 93.

Fantastic effort. Pity it’s not on supersport. Ah well, at the moment I’m sitting in my living room at the watching New Zealand self disintegrate against the Boks. 7 for 77 still needing 172 to win :noway:

Aren’t any of you guys a bit worried that a guy who proved he was no longer up to it at the highest level as a bowler has just batted his way back into the Aussie side against … err … Bangladesh.

As an Englishman, all I can say is: let’s hope he makes it a double :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

[quote=“AWOL”]Gillespie scores maiden Test ton

Australian fast bowler Jason Gillespie scored the first Test century of his 71-match career on the third day of the second and final Test against Bangladesh in Chittagong today.

Australia moved to 3 for 364 at tea, a lead of 167 runs, soon after Gillespie had executed a textbook cover drive to bring up three figures. Mike Hussey was the other not out batsmen on 93.[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I don’t understand A SINGLE WORD of what you just said! It’s hilarious :slight_smile:

he’s just scored his double!!! holy crap

some more gobble de gook for you tash

Australia’s Jason Gillespie has become the highest-scoring night-watchman after firing an unbeaten double century in the second Test against Bangladesh.

Resuming on 102, Gillespie eased past the previous record of 105, set by Tony Mann against India in 1977, before helping his side reach 581-4.