Dlyann Roof on asians

Interestingly, I was looking into the monster that is Dlyann Roof, and came into his manifesto. It’s pretty much what you expect expect this part on his views of East Asians. Pretty interesting.

East Asians

I have great respent for the East Asian races. Even if we were to go extinct they could carry something on. They are by nature very racist and could be great allies of the White race. I am not opposed at all to allies with the Northeast Asian races.

While his American racial categories don’t make much sense when applied this way, he’s right in intuiting that East Asian groups tend towards a certain ethno-national chauvinism. A Chinese-dominated world (which, demographically speaking, is what support for “diversity” amounts to) would not see anything wrong with slavery or the Holocaust, or give two figs for the progressive causes of the day.

On the other hand, Roof wrongly assumes that East Asians and whites are natural allies. This may be true in the USA, where blacks and lower-class Hispanics are their common enemies, but he needs to read more turn-of-the-century “Yellow Peril” literature. Centuries hence, whites will be in more or less the same position as Tibetans today.

Very similar thinking to Hitler: not new or interesting. He respects their xenophobia and authoritarianism and sees them as allies. Don’t misread that as white supremacist belief that that east Asians are even human, let alone equal.

Just ignore the bloody simpleton.

[quote=“Zla’od”]While his American racial categories don’t make much sense when applied this way, he’s right in intuiting that East Asian groups tend towards a certain ethno-national chauvinism. A Chinese-dominated world (which, demographically speaking, is what support for “diversity” amounts to) would not see anything wrong with slavery or the Holocaust, or give two figs for the progressive causes of the day.{/quote]

And yet for a couple of thousand years they had a society that wasn’t based on slavery. Nor did they have a Holocaust- that was us white folks.

On the other hand, Roof wrongly assumes that East Asians and whites are natural allies. This may be true in the USA, where blacks and lower-class Hispanics are their common enemies, but he needs to read more turn-of-the-century “Yellow Peril” literature. Centuries hence, whites will be in more or less the same position as Tibetans today.[/quote]

Yours in solidarity. 14/88.

Thanks for elevating the discussion, Mike. Power to the People and all that.

Quick question re Dylann Roof. Many media sites give his full name as Dylann STORM Roof. Is that his real birth name on his birth certificate? or is that his STORMTROOPEr STormfront racist white supremes stage name added for impact in the past few months of yearS? can anyone verify link to show its his real birth name? the media just goes along with the initial name on first reports but i think it is fake stage name. Cannot find links to prove it. Anyone?

You may be right. Most sources (including Wikipedia) are just following the name given in police reports, which are in turn based on what Roof told them. I doubt that anyone cared very much about his middle name at the time of his arrest. The WSJ had the same idea about “Storm,” but that article is unfortunately behind a paywall.

If only his last name were Window, it would be perfect. Are his eyes double glazed?

yes re this website and he was prob aware of it too

‘‘Stormfront’’

stormfront.org/

翻譯這個網頁White racist supremacist organization seeking to advance White racist culture and neo Nazi ideals, and freedom of speech and association. Also serves as a forum for planning …

condoning it and not giving a damn is a distinction with a difference. I think it also largely has to do with ignorance on the subject. If it is something they can relate to, for instance, relating the holocaust to the nanking massacre, then they would understand it better. Also, I disagree they don’t see anything wrong with slavery. It’s not something that was institutionalised in China for a very long time (cf. indentured servitude, etc.). there was no African slave trade, no Ottoman, barbary white slavery to compare to. again, it’s all context.

by no means do i not think there isn’t a Chinese ethnic chauvinism (much like Americans), but I don’t think you’ve quite described it well.

on the flip side, did westerners care much about the genocide here in Asia? or know much about it? the world at large doesn’t seem to care about papua new guinans being exterminated by Indonesia…