Do I pay after I quit?

I’m quitting my ARC-provided teaching job that i’ve had all year. I’ll leave Taiwan for a month or so, then return to work elsewhere. Do I need to pay taxes before I go? Or when I return? Or can I wait until regular tax time roll around in 2004?

You should have been paying taxes as you go along.