Do Pomelos Cause MASSIVE Farts? Asking for a friend

I Think so answering
On behalf of a friend of course

I donā€™t mind the taste of pomelos, but they are labor intensive, like shrimp.

I can practically hear the oscillationā€¦

Ever let out a long silent gasser in a supermarket aisle and sheepishly run to another aisle before someone comes over to that aisleā€¦ speaking hypothetically of course

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

1 Like

Intrigue intensifiesā€¦ :ponder:

My theory, which is mine, is that it makes a big difference whether you eat the segment skins or not.

These are quite thick and easy to peel off. Doing so would be a Mae West-stylee absurdity eating, say an orange, but if you donā€™t when eating a big pomelo or two, its a massive additional hit of indigestible fibre.

Dude, the segment skin is the best part! :wall:

Was this question SOLVED?

I need to know, for a friend.

In the service industry, they do that to tables of nasty patrons and call it crop dusting.

1 Like

Agree, same with me

Well, the dog is cowering in the corner from PTSD, so Iā€™d go with nah.

1 Like

Okay, a friend [cough cough] once told me a story about taking this (drop the fizzing pills into a glass a water; whatever you do, do NOT burp) before a party at a college dorm apartment. They didnā€™t have lemon flavor back in the days. Anywayā€¦ after about an hour, waited until everyone was having a good time, drinking, and then just silently meandering around the room laying silent bombs (like B-52 carpet bombing) and then watching the reactions without busting a gut.

What is your dog doing at your friendā€™s house? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Doing what all dogs do: following their best friend around.

1 Like

Ah the old you believe everything I post thing. It was a metaphor for myā€¦erā€¦friendā€™s condition.

And said friend just finished off another pomeloā€¦mmmā€¦

Your best friend is also your dogā€™s best friend is supposed to be one of those paradox riddles. Of course itā€™s not really you (OP), because you wouldnā€™t be so daft as to start a thread about your own pomelo problems!

But you might want to see a clairvoyant about why your brain is getting messages from your friendā€™s taste buds. :yum: :brain: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Iā€™m surprised that coming from your area of the universe you havenā€™t heard of psychic taste testing :grin:

Of course I have! But when hoomans do it accidentally, it usually means somethingā€™s wrong ā€“ possibly related to the friendā€™s digestive problem. :hushed: