Do Taiwanese kids get annoyed when you touch their faces?

Just please don’t pinch their asses.

1 Like

I hate ‘cheek pinchers’!

1 Like

Of course not! That would be wierd! :rofl:

I wish I had thought of that when people asked me if they could touch my baby’s face :slight_smile:

I don’t think you’ll be graduated from college by this time and thus won’t be able to legally teach English.

1 Like

I meant mostly as in babysitting. And this is gonna be before I go to college actually.

By palming you mean a full faced slap ?:wink:

Funny I was quite a cute kid too but nobody patted my cheeks

What the ladies did though was to lift me up and give me a big hug and pass me around

I didn’t really mind it but I was shy from all the attention and would usually wear my baseball cap down past my eyes

1 Like

Lol what the heck? :rofl:
No! :rofl:

1 Like

get a dog

1 Like

So basically, you are still an infant too. How do you like to be touched by strangers? Ha ha.

Played with my nephew yesterday. He’s 1.7 months years old. I did went through his hair a couple of times, because he’s so darn cute and he started it. He likes to pull my arm hair. “Uncle Hannes has hair on his arms!” So all consensual. Never felt the need to do the cheeks. Even at this age, I feel he deserves “private zones”. Unless you are “invited” don’t “enter.” And you need to be invited by the toddler and the mom.

3 Likes

Interesting about the arm hair. I get a co workers kid (like 5-6) touches my face for the sandpaper like hard black hairs, means I need shave more or just too hairy.

1 Like

How the heck am I an infant?

2 Likes

pat them on head or sandwich their faces ok, but I don’t want a teacher stroke cheeks of my kids

Relatively, compared to some of the old folks on this board for example :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

No.

They also like it if you poke them in the eye. Go nuts.

I did…because relatives spotting me money would usually follow.

There was a young kid at my work that seemed to like stroking my hairy arm and saying that I was “like a cat”… really don’t know how to respond to that!

1 Like