Do you also have problems accessing Forumosa.com?

I’ve heard that the site has been “going down” pretty often these past few weeks. These downtimes are not very long, but are increasing in frequency

My problem is that I don’t check often enough to record when the site is unavailable – and more importantly, when I check my server control panel, it does not report any unusual activity. This is what disturbs me the most

We are paying 10 times what we used to pay per month. Please help us record when you notice that the website is down.

If you visit Forumosa and you cannot see the forums, please le tus know the next time you try again and succeed to login. We’ll use this track record to argue for a refund or free hosting days from DreamHost.com

For example, we went down last month because I forgot to pay the hosting bills. But DreamHost took an extra 3 days to get us back after I made payment. To compensate this delay, they rewarded us 5 free hosting days

[quote]I’ve heard that the site has been “going down” pretty often these past few weeks. These downtimes are not very long, but are increasing in frequency
[/quote]
That’s correct. Site was down for about 20 minutes earlier this afternoon. It’s been down at least two or three times in the past few days and does appear to be getting worse. (I say “appear” because that’s only my impression. I have not really been keeping close track).

Haven’t had any problem accessing the site since The Big Down, and I’ve been checking in fairly often - several times a day. Maybe I’ve just been lucky.

Agree with Sandman, could not get in for a good 20 to 30 mins this afternoon. This does appear to be happening more frequently, had been assuming that sometimes it was my fault, as sometimes accessing from different pc’s

Gus, suggest you make this a sticky, easier to find the next time.

Another problem is multiple (and I mean like 20-30) refreshes to get the damn page to load. This is happening right now, but it’s also quite frequent. Only on the Forumosa site, not on others.