Do you do the nasty in the dark?

Do you think that people do the nasty in the dark because they think they are bugly or bu-fugly?

• oh yeah
  • oh heck no
  • yes, but the bugly people really think that they are hot

0 voters

I was conversing with a friend of mine and the topic of “why do people do the nasty in the dark?” came up. I commented that doing the nasty in the dark makes it private… loving and exciting at the same time.

This friend though went off on a tangent and replied “only bugly (abbreviated word for butt-ugly) or bu-fugly (butt fricken ugly) people do it in the dark for the exact reasons because they are just soooo bugly”

Wow

I wonder what other people think?

Yes, bufugly and non-bufugly people do it in the dark because it’s more mysterious and romantic and the senses of taste and touch are much more heightened, adding to pleasure. Making love is a beautiful and passionate thing between two people who love each other…

Ok, fuck this.

I do it with the lights on.

[quote=“914”]
Ok, f*ck this.
I do it with the lights on.[/quote]
Oh, yes. Definitely.

But not the horrible Taiwanese lights :noway: Even I don’t look good under those!

Seriously, though. I thought doing it in the dark was a first-time thing? Doesn’t everyone stop doing that when they grow up?

I don’t care. Either way will do. Whatever.

Seeing, feeling, touching, smelling… it’s all good.

In the dark, in the light, I’ll take it any way I can get it and be thankful.

yes, it’s nice to see eberything… but I guess if you were with bu-fugly or bugly, you would want to have the light off… life lesson, be with non bugly fugly people… and foever you will have light while you get down and get dirty… but becareful when who you are with, reaches for the light once it gets heavy

When it gets heavy, she’s not going to have a free hand to reach for the light… :smiley:

What’s “the nasty”? :angel:

Don’t worry. I don’t think they have it in Taiwan anyway. Maybe in one of those special stores… where they sell imported stuff? You could try.

Your friend got it wrong. You don’t do it in the dark if you’re bugly. You do it in the dark if your partner is.

I have no clue, but as the poster name is Babygirl, she must be 12 years young or so… Nasty and Dirty in this perception could be eating a banana without hands washed hiding in the dark so that the parents would not know… :notworthy:

Would you could you with a goat?

Would you could you on a boat?

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]Would you could you with a goat?

Would you could you on a boat?[/quote]

Have no idea what this has to see with the topic, but what the heck…

The goat? Yeah, you better do it in the dark, or you should be somewhere on a Scottish highland with none around you in miles :blush:

The boat? what type? Titanic? or the one this nice fellow Forumosan is sailing on? On deck if far away off shore, in the cabin if in an harbor.

pfff…these answers sound like shiiiiit, but the post from Bubba also :raspberry:

Not in the dark.
Not in a park.
Not with a broom.
Nor a men’s washroom.
I would not, could not in the dark.

That Ram I am. That Ram I am.
I do not like that Ram I am.
Do you like to grab his ham?
I do not like to grab his ham.
I do not like it, Ram I am.
Do you like it on the floor?
I do not like it on the floor.
Nor on a couch, or by a door.
Do you like it in a pool?
I do not like it in a pool?
I do not like it with a fool.
Would you could you in the shower?
I would not could not in the shower.
I would not could not with Austin Powers.

Always did the ‘nasty’ in the dark. Who cares to see me pick my nose in the light.

[quote=“Muzha Man”]That Ram I am. That Ram I am.
I do not like that Ram I am.
Do you like to grab his ham?
I do not like to grab his ham.
I do not like it, Ram I am.
Do you like it on the floor?
I do not like it on the floor.
Nor on a couch, or by a door.
Do you like it in a pool?
I do not like it in a pool?
I do not like it with a fool.
Would you could you in the shower?
I would not could not in the shower.
I would not could not with Austin Powers.[/quote]

Just call me Osama Bin Bubba :slight_smile:

Having sex (or just cuddling (as well as giving birth)) makes your organism produce hormone called oxytocine (hope I got the English spelling right). Oxytocine also makes your eyes sensitive to bright light, so you feel more comfortable in the dark. When the room is a bit dark (not completely dark), it makes you feel more relaxed and allows you to feel more pleasure, because your body produces more pleasure hormones. That’s the smart part of the explanation.

The main reason is probably that people like to hide their imperfections and a dark room is so much more comfortable than keeping a blanket on. :sunglasses:

[quote=“Notsu”]Having sex (or just cuddling (as well as giving birth)) makes your organism produce hormone called oxytocine (hope I got the English spelling right). Oxytocine also makes your eyes sensitive to bright light, so you feel more comfortable in the dark. When the room is a bit dark (not completely dark), it makes you feel more relaxed and allows you to feel more pleasure, because your body produces more pleasure hormones. That’s the smart part of the explanation.
[/quote]

Mrs. Bane and I use a strobe light and we have music…really romantic.

But my back is still sore by trying to keep to the beat with the Sex Pistols.

Strobe lights and sirens…yeah…Thats the ticket… :sunglasses: