Do you hate your coworkers?

I noticed it’s usually older people being rude to everyone. I try not to let it bother me but there are days lol. Plus I can’t really call people out here.

Modern day feminist want men in our bathrooms. What more do you guys want? Haha. I absolutely hate American feminist.

I guess older people generally have accumulated more bad experiences that may contribute to their overall insecurity.

I find that exercise usually helps to provide some release.

Hope you are well.

2 Likes

Not that I’ve noticed, but being attractive means I can ignore and marginalize colleagues with a stiff laff.

I was just told I’m in trouble for joking with the kids back with COVID. Apperently you can’t joke about COVID here. It’s a super serious topic. Even though the rest of world moved the :duck: on.

4 Likes

My manager told a student it’s OK to tell me no (to do something basic that is required). I asked the other students is it actually OK to tell Ms. Deepshelter no and corrected her. Imagine telling students it’s okay to be disrespectful to foreign teacher. What the actual fuck?

You think saying NO is disrespectful? Whatever happened to meeting a student half way or where they are and working from there?

What was that?

I got in trouble just mentioning KMT in class once. A lot of super sensitive parents.
It’s easy to take things out of context too when kids say mr so and so said we could light our homework on fire to stay warm this Winter.

5 Likes

Hating your coworkers is an integral part of taiwan culture. 不可分割個一部分

1 Like

Make sure to cut them all down with passive the aggression ninja skills.

Yes spend all weekend on Line with your colleague plotting another coworkers downfall, because they raised their voice a little or something

2 Likes

That does not sound good at all. :neutral_face:

Guy

Oh shit… I am missing this important Taiwanese tradition.

I apologise profusely to my adopted country for not integrating enough.

I don’t hate my coworkers right now, but most Taiwanese workplaces are passive aggressive battlegrounds. Coworker related issues must be the source of a huge percentage of mental health problems in Taiwan

1 Like

I think most of feel this way. We hate the system not the people. My PMs are open to private venting sessions.
Supporting each other > being passive aggressive about the situation

2 Likes

Why do older Taiwanese teachers get mad if students go under a table?

God forbid there is an earthquake, typhoon, air raid, or insane person stabbing people. Kids would be too damn scared to seek shelter.

Is this one of those Taiwanese urban legend things??? Like they can’t eat chocolate because it’s “bad”.

1 Like

Hard to see the whiteboard from under the table

2 Likes

And even worse…they could be masturbating down there.

2 Likes

This is probably their actual logic even though the kids are like 3 :joy:

You did not find annoying coworkers?
There is a saying that if you cannot find the crazy person on the bus, likely you are the crazy person on the bus.

3 Likes