Do you love donuts? Ever heard of Xiao Mi donuts? ^_^

Has anyone ever heard of or eaten 小米甜甜圈(Xiao Mi donuts)? It’s pretty much the best donuts you can get here in Taiwan! !:heart: :grinning:

I love ‘em so much, that I felt inspired enough to make a whole music video about ‘em! ! :joy:

6 Likes

Never had them but the music video is fun

2 Likes

Best Xiao Mi fan video on youtube! :rofl:

Guy

3 Likes

I found my foot tapping and realized it was to this song playing in my head. Congrats, a subconscious ear worm…

2 Likes

I’ve watched it twice now. How on earth did you manage to keep the donut on the plate when doing the camera approach dance at the park?

1 Like

Where are they located? Is it just that lady-owner’s shop?

1 Like

Haha, actually it was quite difficult to keep that donut from sliding off the plate, but I managed to maintain my center of gravity in order to pull it off without dropping it over the course of several shoots, lol. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Xiao Mi donuts is a relatively smaller chain store in comparison to the other big ones like Mister Donut and Krispy Kreme, so finding shops are going to be a bit harder. The one shown in the video is called 甜中秧 綿綿冰&冬季甜品店, and it’s located in Taoyuan City, Bade District. You can search on Google Maps for other 小米甜甜圈 (Xiao Mi Tian Tian Quan) shops that might possibly be located closer to where you live. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes