Do you prefer women with bouncy butts or buns of steel?

Ok be honest guys. Do you prefer gals who have bouncy butts or buns of steel?

I prefer somewhere in between. A woman with a hard butt may pose grasping problems for the man in bed, while a woman with too soft a butt may not give a satisfying sexual experience.

What do you guys prefer?

I’m kind of torn between the two…
I guess I’d really prefer one bun of each…

two-thirds bounce, one-third firm

It’s easier on the hand, too, when your girl’s been naughty and needs a bloody good SPANKING.

I like Danish buns.

How about cinnamon buns?

:moon:

Something I can beat on with a car antenna.

God help us all if they start getting as picky about our behinds, things are going to get real lonesome around here real fast…

firm. definately firm.

I like 'em a bit jiggly.

Yeah, its not about us.

Flat behinds are popular in Taiwan, I’ve seen lots of girls wearing them.

oh

I don’t really have words to describe dear Keyra Agustina’s :nsfw: derriere, but I like it alot, and fortunately for me, Mrs Huang could be her twin. :smiley:

HG

I prefer not firm…I like softie girls…nicer to hug…and stuff.

This thread serves as reasons 1,235,546 as to why we don’t need a “man’s forum”

Why? Because now you can read this stuff but if we had a Men’s Forum you wouldn’t be able to? :raspberry: :unamused:

FIRM

Bigot! Why is a Woman’s Forum necessary then?

Bigot! Why is a Woman’s Forum necessary then?[/quote]

You forgot to put your smile face after ‘bigot’. :unamused: Why is a woman’s forum necessary? Ask the Owner of the site or do a search. This has been discussed to death.

Bigot! Why is a Woman’s Forum necessary then?[/quote]

You forgot to put your smile face after ‘bigot’. :unamused: Why is a woman’s forum necessary? Ask the Owner of the site or do a search. This has been discussed to death.[/quote]

Yes, I should have put a smile there. Tou know I love you. :laughing:

[quote=“Rasputin”]
Tou know I love you. :laughing:[/quote]

I know, because I caught you looking at my buns of steel. :noway:

I’m not even going to try and fix those spelling errors. I’m off to see a NT100 movie (I’ve aready seen an expensive one but it was terible. It was all about a group of tourists travelling through Europe ending up being butchered in Eastern Europe. I’m gonna have nightmares tonight.)