Do you think age in relationships matter?

I think it’s ok if you really like each other and can communicate and get along well.

[quote=“belgian pie”]Yes, dirty old men with younger women … can’t be … not even on the same forum … posting … bah … you dirty old men

Dirty ol’ women …what about that?[/quote]

I like dirty 'ole women. But not too dirty or too old, mind you… :smiley:

depends how big the age gap is. i had a gf who was 27 when i was 22, and it was fun for a while, but i don’t think i was really mature enough to make it work.

Age in and of itself, no. But generally, age and maturity level are related. Maturity level differences make a huge difference, and maturity has man different dimensions.

Of course, the older both are, the less the maturity gap will be. A 16 year-old and a 30 year old is weird. But a 20 year-old and a 40 year-old might work. A 20 year-old and a 50 year-old is weird, but a 30 year-old and a 60 year-old would be acceptable.

It all comes down to maturity.

I think an 80 year old man can offer an 18+ year old woman insight and direction. I’m all for it, it’s a good thing. Look at Tony Randall for example.

Mr. Randall was certainly a icon to behold. I hope my spring’s in ma’thing when I’m that age.

And, Heck, :blush: some of my first inlklings were with older gals… and one hopes they still might be! :howyoudoin:

And what a hop dream that is… :charliebrown:

Party On, Ma Ke
(exit Blue Oyster Cult…)

I like my gf the way she is. Thanks for asking.

If I ever met Sharukh Khan in person I