Do you think Taiwanese girls are immature?

What kind of the business world are you and hello kitty girls in?

1 Like

God, you know me so well. Although my bed’s a rocket ship, not a race car.

1 Like

Just some random international business environment.

I guess we all have experienced different samples of Taiwanese women. It just goes to prove there is variety and not all are the same. I won’t say you are wrong because for you, this has been your experience. For me, it has been the opposite. Go figure.

1 Like

Do they make these for larger people too?

1 Like

I keep my rocket ship in my bed hurdy hur.

They have Mack Truck beds.

1 Like

Are you from Indiana? I only read one author who uses this phrase.

Was popular in the 80s. “A Christmas Story” even had a rare triple dog dare!

Yes. I’m a fan of the author Jean Shepard. He did a daily radio show telling and retelling those stories from 1955 to 1974 or so. I’ve got them all.
It was supposedly popular in the 40s. I didn’t know the phrase got revived.

What are “those stories”?

We have valley girls here in the US

Yes, some can be extremely immature

Some are. But, you will find some unique ones. Those normally don’t socialize with the immature ones. They are hated by the immature ones.

Don’t forget to distinguish between immature and “childlike”. They are both different things. I am childlike because I have a young soul. But, it doesn’t mean I am lack of reality. I know what the things are going on. Sometimes, I pretend I don’t know anything for personal safety. In other words, I am mature in certain things.

Samuel L. Jackson used it in Pulp Fiction.

My only experience of them is ghosting ;_;

ghost island

I’m nearly always surprised when I see a Taiwan girl that talks with a normal adult voice using normal adult language, Chinese or English.

My first thought is she isn’t common and maybe has lived overseas sometime in life and sometimes find out she isn’t Taiwanese at all.

I’m like ”hello”.

1 Like

I don’t think most women are that interesting before they’ve had a kid and gone through a bad divorce, so I’m probably not the best person to ask.

But I think it depends a lot on where you are, and the economic status of the girl/woman’s parents. I find that women from more modest backgrounds are often a lot more real.