Do you think the United Flight from SFO to TPE will fly every day? [COVID]

We are a family of 4 coming to Taiwan from California to visit family. The special entry permits for our US Citizen family members arrive tomorrow and we’re planning on flying early in November. We will be extra careful to stay away from everyone between deplaning and getting to our quarantine house. (Thanks forumosa for the warnings about the situation at the arrival terminal exit! We will tell our family to avoid it!)

Two questions:

1. Do you think the SFO -> TPE United Airlines flight will fly every day as advertised? We would rather fly EVA or CI, but the planned daily United flight is SO much cheaper and more convenient for a family. The only problem is whether United will actually fly the route as advertised, or keep cancelling until the flight fills up enough to justify flying. Any insight? Any way that I can check this ahead of time?

2. What is the quarantine taxi situation like? Can we get a 6-seater cab? We don’t want to endanger the driver during the hours it will take to get to our destination. We could borrow a car from our family and drive that (I’m used to driving in Taiwan and have an IDL), with no one else in the car but us, However, our family would need to disinfect it before getting it back. I think a quarantine cab is safer in that regard, but I’m not sure. Anyone have experience with a long quarantine cab ride? Did you feel like the driver was adequately protected?