Do you want to play ice hockey in Taipei?

oh man…vegas is writing history right now. such exciting hockey. a blue collar team reminiscent of the great mid 90s montreal expos. marc andre fleury (maf) is reinventing the position and will win the connie if vegas can finish this rags to riches journey they are on (otherwise, ovi gets it).

and on the local front, your tghc mooseheads have been hard at work helping train the local national teams for the last 6 months and this weekend begins the payoff (sic).

our “a” team suits up in a best of 3 money series beginning this saturday, june 2nd at 11pm at taipei arena against the best of taiwan. it’s full contact and will be highly entertaining. can the wily ol’ vets out gambit the speedy and talented offense of the locals? tune in to find out. yours truly will be on crease duty without a backup for the entire series, severely handicapping our side…but i will channel my inner “maf” and keep smiling.

hope to see you out there…byob.

#nocaps

1 Like

Go Ovi!

Do I want to place ice hockey in Taipei?

No, but I’d love to strip butt nekkid and spread out on the ice for an hour or two.

2 Likes

i would love to play any game there.

Well, The TGHC Mooseheads are down one game in the best of three series. After a stellar turn by Taiwan goalie Sean He, allowing only 2 goals and those in the waning minutes of the game, The Moose finds themselves with their backs against the wall this Saturday night.

Puck drop is at 9:30PM at Taipei Arena. As usual, it’s free and byob.