Doctors certificate for diving

I intend to undergo a course for a scuba diving certification but the instructor said I need a doctors evaluation prior to that due my asthma (which is one of the health conditions that raises concerns).

The instructor I spoke to did not have any he could recommend so I am asking here if anyone could provide some directions on where I should look in Taipei?

go to a hospital and talk to a ENT doctor?

About asthma?

well you said you need a doctor’s certificate, so any doctors dealing with the respiratory system should be able to…

1 Like

You can try calling DAN. They may be able to help you.