Does anyone can offer me ur homemade recipe?(food ,cookie--)

:blush: :blush:
I like to cook.so I hope I could cook foreign food.if anyone could offer me ur homemade food .cookie,etc recipe(easy).i’ll appreciate .

Are you cute young and single? I’ll teach you how to cook in person.

No, seriously, there are many “easy” recipe books. I learned to cook by just trying them every day, and after 23 years of that, voila, I can cook! All it takes is the willingness to read the recipes, buy the ingredients, try it, and don’t worry if you fail a few times. That’s natural when you are learning. Just try and try again, until you know how.

Try the Kitchen Crew forum on Taiwan Ho!

I am not very good at cooking. I just do variations on bubble and squeak. Try it with yam instead of (or as well as) potatoes, washed down with tea, beer or wine. Yams cook faster than potatoes, so don’t boil them to mush!

chicken blush sauce for pasta

lightly fry some chopped garlic in extra-virgin olive oil, just allow it to change color a bit, don’t fry it too much.

throw in some chicken. a whole breast from the market, chopped up into cubes, will do nicely.

when that browns, toss in a healthy glass from a fresh bottle of dry red wine. drink the rest. turn heat up until alcohol boils off, a few minutes.

add 4 or 5 small cans of chopped “kagomi” brand tomatoes from Wellcome. you will have to chop them yourself, putting them in a blender for a few seconds works nicely, but don’t juice them, just chop into a slush, with lots of small pieces.

add some salt and a tablespoon of sugar.

turn heat down to lowest possible with flame coming from both outer and inner rings of burner (not inner only.) if the flame is higher, it will stick and burn!

let cook until oil seperates from tomatoes or a while longer, about an hour or so.

about ten minutes before you finish cooking throw in a healthy handful of basil (jiu-ceng-ta), mix in.

at end throw in container of that french heavy cream from the wellcome, 200 ml. mix in, turn up fire a bit, and allow to cook only for 2 or 3 minutes after boil is reached. then turn off heat.

mix with favorite pasta (any imported italian brand will be fine), serve with authentic Kraft parmesan cheese and enjoy! i wouldn’t eat it without italian-style crushed red pepper, but you might find other “heat” to your taste too.

seriously, name a kind of food (like chocolate chip cookies, or cheesecake, or tomato pasta, or salad) and it will be easier for us to give you answers. I like to cook and would be happy to share recipes with you (cooking together in person is fun too, no strings attached) but can you let us know some ideas of what you would like to make? Your question is too broad! Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks Dragonbones,Tempo Gain,Juba.
I am happy to receive ur post.as matter of fact,I like to learn hoe to cook foreign food.like mother’s receipe.
because it tastes good.and it will make people feel good,comfortable.like
people say Haka food are very delicious.But u can not find the receipe from book.it is traditional and personal.i am from haka couty so i could make some .
so please offer me the receipe or tell me how to cook. thanks a lot .

How are your English reading abilities?
The BBC’s Good Food magazine has a website. My Mum has subscribed me to the print version of this for the lsat two years and it is absolutely fantastic. Every month there are at least 100 recipes and each issue has several wonderful new things I’d never heard of before.
The website I linked to only has a small portion of these, but it’s still good. And I used to cook for a living so I know what I’m talking about on this one.

There are thousands of free recipes online; just use Google. Or you can make a “cooking-exchange” friend. What city do you live in, and what area of town?

my reading ability is o.k.I know there are many receipe on line.but it needs a lot of time. thanks ,anyway.

[quote=“lingq”]Thanks Dragonbones,Tempo Gain,Juba.
I am happy to receive your post.as matter of fact,I like to learn hoe to cook foreign food.like mother’s receipe.
because it tastes good.and it will make people feel good,comfortable.like
people say Haka food are very delicious.But u can not find the receipe from book.it is traditional and personal.I am from haka couty so I could make some .
so please offer me the receipe or tell me how to cook. thanks a lot .[/quote]

I understand what you are asking for lingq. It’s a little complicated though. If I were to ask you for your mother’s recipes you would send me something from your Haka heritage. You are asking us to send you something that is uniquely from our heritage yet with a large percentage of us being North American our heritage is very mixed and diversed. For example: my mother is of French heritage, my father is of England & German heritage…my mother cooks food mixing recipes from all of those cultures.

I love to cook and have many recipes, pm me and let me know if you’re looking for a recipe for a dinner or a snack or a dessert and I can give you something to suit.