Does anyone else want to visit Nepal in March?

I plan to visit Nepal in March, and would love to have one or two or three people join me (especially for the trek, for reasons of cost, safety, and entertainment). I haven’t booked my plane tickets yet, so the dates are still somewhat flexible.

The plan is to arrive in Kathmandu around March 10th, head over to the trailhead within a day or two to trek either Annapurna Sanctuary/Annapurna Base Camp (~10 days) or Langtang Valley (~8 days), do a 1 day rafting trip, visit Chitwan National Park for a couple days to see wild animals, and spend the last couple days exploring the (historical) sights around Kathmandu before heading home - all in 2-3 weeks. For the trek, I plan to hire a single porter-guide (which we can share).

Let me know if you’re interested!

I don’t have a preference on whether to do ABC or Langtang - this is something we can discuss. Airfare between TPE and KTM (via CAN on China Southern Airlines) costs around NT$18000 inclusive of tax. I’m expecting costs on the ground to run around US$20 a day.

My email (if you don’t have an account here and can’t post/PM me): gnaij@outlook.com