Does he have a crush on me or just want to get lucky?

[quote=“divea”]heheheheh yes Mimi. Before you ask about what the other guy feels, can you answer, (to yourself) whether you have a crush on him or you just want to get lucky. That will provide a lot of answers!!!

If it’s no and no. Ask him to stay away.[/quote]

I asked that question on the very first page. That’s obviously not the point. The guy doesn’t even matter…she just likes the attention. :laughing:

Don’t be daft, that would be the boring and obvious answer!

mimicupcake you are not emotionally responsible for the future of a man you dump. However, toying with two guys and making them wait around for you to finally say NO is cruel, these guys could be getting on with their lives rather than waiting in stasis for you. You clearly have some powerful sexual magnetism, and you attract guys with shockingly low self esteem. Let them go, and stop making them wait. If you want to hang out with Boston guy then HANG OUT with him. If he makes a move, say no. What’s the worst that can happen? He might be miffed. But that is his fault for flying across country to try and bone a girl he only ever met once before. Get some courage and stop wasting peoples time.
Any guy who says he can’t LIVE without you is either a) lying b) powerfully attracted to your body c) in need of medication, or a combination of those factors. You still have two relationships to finish, don’t tie a third one onto you belt please. For the sake of the three guys at least. And what kind of person are you, having two relationships going at the same time and not caring that both guys know? Puh-leeze.

Ummmmm if she did, she would not be talking about two guy waiting for her half way around the world. There would have been a few in and around her bedroom.

I have noticed, that people who keep letting on, how sexy they are, aren’t getting any action and folks who keep letting on, how rich they are, really don’t have much.

Ummmmm if she did, she would not be talking about two guy waiting for her half way around the world. There would have been a few in and around her bedroom.

I have noticed, that people who keep letting on, how sexy they are, aren’t getting any action and folks who keep letting on, how rich they are, really don’t have much.[/quote]

Power is like being a lady… if you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.
Margaret Thatcher

[quote]Power is like being a lady… if you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.
Margaret Thatcher[/quote]

:notworthy: I’ll use that!

I have noticed, that people who keep letting on, how sexy they are, aren’t getting any action and folks who keep letting on, how rich they are, really don’t have much.[/quote]

Then my name must be Sexy Rockerfeller.

[quote=“divea”]

I’m really ugly and dirt poor. Ladies? Any takers?

Just make sure you are not leading the guys on. When with tommy tell him all your sexual exploits with other guys in extreme detail and do the same with the other guys. Go on three dates a day. Tell him the exact time frame he has with you (I did have a GF like that once) say ok, you have the 2pm to 6pm slot and then zip off to another date, making sure you fone the other guy often during the 2pm to 6pm time frame. This way he will know that you are really a Taxi and not want to own you.

FREEDOM will always be yours.

What the eff? That is not a date. That is just paying to watch some [strike]slag[/strike] female eat.

Er, culture update, Tommers. A-Mericans do that. They ‘date’, as a verb. It’s not slaggy in Uhmerica to ‘date’ more than one man. I don’t think it necessarily means you’re shagging five blokes, though - I think you just get your nails done and then meet him to eat egg-white omelettes together. I’ve seen it on TV. You have to ask eachother to ‘be exclusive’.

If only Erhu were here! She’d be able to provide conclusive info.

What the eff? That is not a date. That is just paying to watch some [strike]slag[/strike] female eat.[/quote]

Yup so just slag and go. :slight_smile: if shes doing a slag-by.

What the eff? That is not a date. That is just paying to watch some [strike]slag[/strike] female eat.[/quote]

Yup so just slag and go. :slight_smile: if shes doing a slag-by.[/quote]

You made me laugh. :smiley:

Im going to change this topic to

“Do I have a crush on any man who is interested in me or I just need to get la*d?!” :popcorn:

(so not cool…)

Whats not so cool about getting laid if you want to.

You are just not in love, so don’t forget that, and have fun.

Put your pic on here and if you are cute, I should imagine you should get some PM with some invites?? :smiley: :smiley:

Let me take care of any possible future–and yucky–questions now: Tommy525 just wants to get laid–no matter what he says to you and even if he flys to Boston (or anywhere else) to meet you.

Hey Im not flying anywhere. Any missy thats wants servicing has to :

1. be certified cute (and perhaps certifiable)
  2. make it to SF on her own steam

p.s. the housemeow is absolutely right !! And I will not hide under any false pretense :slight_smile:

If I am flyin over anywhere im there to “git ya” in a nice way of course :slight_smile:

Whats not so cool about getting laid if you want to.

You are just not in love, so don’t forget that, and have fun.[/quote]

That can be a major turn off. If I flew across the country to see someone that I’m genuinely interested in, we spend the evening together and hop into bed and she says “I’m not doing this because I’m interested in you, I just want to get laid” I would probably leave right then. Unless she was really, really, really hot :fume:

The more you look at it, the more you realize that males and females are inherently alike. Just in different physical bodies. Women are not that much different then guys after-all. There are all kinds. With all kinds of wants/needs.

Its all down to the individual and your own relationship with that individual.

:roflmao: Me thinks ye doth compartmentalize too much…

… And besides… That kind of modus operendi is more likely to come from a male than a female.