Does it matter if we use 2002 forms to file for 2003 taxes?

I happened to be by the tax office yesterday and I picked up some tax forms so I could prepare to file my 2003 income on my own.

I realized later that the forms I got (and I took all the english forms they had) are “2002” forms. Something tells me this shouldn’t matter when filing for 2003.

Does anyone know differently?

Doesn’t matter. The forms are the same.