Does "the wang" really rule?

i have a question and i don’t mean to be disrespectful to all the ladies out there. but i’m just wondering:

is it possible to be so well male endowed that it makes up for all your flaws, and conversely, could other qualities make up for lack of being blessed in that area . in other words- is “the wang” king??

As Sade once sang,

“You wang is king
Ruler of my heart
You wang is king
never to tear us apart…”

Naw man, if a man is well endowed, then it could be a good thing, ie. knock the ‘walls’ out and gettin in every nook and cranny, but if that’s all he has then the sex sucks… You need some personality, a little upmh, some sass, and some other spark to make it all work…Most guys with it don’t make it work, cause they just think that they got the big hammer, so i don’t need to lay down the foundation…

As for being less blessed, well someone of those guys work hard for the lovin, doing all sorts of things to whip it on the lady.

Having a big wang is a nice benifit, and makes a difference at times, but if you don’t have other things to enhance it well then its like having a porche with a 50cc engine…

Take Chinese lessons. Yes, Wang is King.

Nope and Namahottie said all there is to say. :laughing:

Rantheman, depending on what you’re looking for.

For a fling, one night stand, friend with benefit…wang is king most definitely.

Quantity over quality, unfortunately. Who cares how good he is with his hands, finger, tongue.

Well, 914… I might have one for you here…

Could it be that your name should be “cathedral woman” (Sorry wolf)?

What I men is that doing some exercises of your vaginal musculature might make even average men more… fulfilling?

Here’s some additional info for you

Keep telling yourselves that.

Girth matters.

[quote=“rantheman”]I have a question and I don’t mean to be disrespectful to all the ladies out there. but I’m just wondering:

is it possible to be so well male endowed that it makes up for all your flaws, and conversely, could other qualities make up for lack of being blessed in that area . in other words- is “the wang” king??[/quote]

A big prick with a big prick is still just a big prick.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Notice the way you never get “shrink your fanny!” junk mail? You’d think if it was a problem they’d be spamming us with all sort of rubbish for it - magic potions and what not.

If that were the case, I’d be fending the girls off with a stick. You’ve seen the size of my gut, right?

Oooooooooooooooh, not that girth…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jaysus, that’s the funniest thing I’ve read in a looooong time!! Good one. :bravo:

(hmmmm, another post popped in before mine got there…have to clarify now…but it’s ruined, argh!!!)

[quote=“Mr He”]Well, 914… I might have one for you here…

Could it be that your name should be “cathedral woman” (Sorry wolf)?

What I men is that doing some exercises of your vaginal musculature might make even average men more… fulfilling?

914 right on girlfriend…I have had one too many …well u know men. Great at ‘bowing to the queen’ but sometimes the queen needs have her ‘walls knocked out’, ya hear me :wink:

do you boys believe those pills called 'Girth" and stuff like that? i’ve heard that girth is a sign of health and the lack of it means you’re in bad health. also, do raw oysters really make us into “the rock”? my friend says they do but i’ve never eaten them raw so i don’t know.
a guy i know has girth like a burrito. it was shocking (it was at a hot spring in japan, tetsuo, not a gay establishment!!)

Tsk tsk, cardinal rule number 1 broken: eyes front at all times! :laughing:

“It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.” -Ted Danson

Teddy boy, if you’re hung like a hotdog, then I understand why you’d risk wearing a hair plug to attract women. :wink:

couldn’t help it tetsuo! i was shocked. i expected girth like that on a brother or a big swedish white man, but not on a little japanese salaryman! (sorry snuck it in).
i was thinking, he must make his wife think she’s having a baby, not making one. a man with girth like that must surely leave his woman with nothing to complain about. therefore i aspire to such girth.

How long did it take for you to walk normal afterwards?

(Edit: Tetsuo, I know you’ve made rantheman your love-whore, but you’ll never get me!!!)

(Edit 2: You would probably morph into some form of meat at the last minute anyway…do you want me to call you ‘no hands’? Though you’re not ginger…)

Well I hope you lubed up first. :laughing:

(Edit: Rooftop you bitch, stop pissing on my mind)

(Edit 2: You know you want it.)

[quote=“rantheman”]couldn’t help it tetsuo! I was shocked. i expected girth like that on a brother or a big swedish white man, but not on a little Japanese salaryman! (sorry snuck it in).
I was thinking, he must make his wife think she’s having a baby, not making one. a man with girth like that must surely leave his woman with nothing to complain about. therefore i aspire to such girth.[/quote]

And sometimes too big is just too big. I had a friend in university who could have made a girl cry at first sight. And not necessarily with anticipated joy.

Damm Damm Damm I need to move back to Japan…Where he at, where he AT!!!

Tetuso and rooftop, ya’ll are some funnnnnnny ass fools. :bravo: :bravo: