Does your SO bite?

Single male looking for SO to bite and be bitten by. :smiley:

i love to leave marks, of any kind, i think its a domination thing, and a control thing becasue women cant usually play out domination and control in life or bed so its our way of saying look who has control now boy!
mmmm…biting…
or maybe its becasue TwoNavels is my hero and i love her…who knows

[quote=“zorrianna”]
mmmm…biting…
or maybe its becasue TwoNavels is my hero and I love her…who knows[/quote]
Just “maybe”? I thought the combination of passionate bites and big rubber shoes would have the whole world obsessed with me. But…just “maybe”? Back to the drawing board…

[quote=“Ian_Alexander”]My gf is Taiwanese and she loves biting me, at weird times too!

None of my exs did it but I never thought of it as that strange. So apparently Taiwanese girls like biting.

Well now I have a new stereotpye to spread around, wee![/quote]

This is just weird! What’s with TW girls anyway? :loco:

I second that! What’s all this biting stuff?!? :loco:

Sh*t, I fit the stereotype. :blush: (Not only am I out there everyday contributing to the spreading of the stereotype that Asian females drive poorly…now a new one. Well, at least this one only my SO knows.)

I am a biter, but I leave no marks! :slight_smile: I don’t bite too often, either. Usually when I do it’s either when I am frustrated and I am too lazy to talk to argue (sounds silly, but if I growl and bite him slightly it brings the tension down, whereas if I say something mean the tension of course goes up. It’s a way for me convey my junevnile, irrational, raw frustration without getting into a fight. My SO usually laughs at my silly behavior and gets that I am frustrated.)

Or sometimes I just simply bite in the sense: “Oh you are SO CUTE I can just take a bite!” My SO thinks it’s a little strange but he kinda likes it.

Why do TW girls bite? Well, it’s until today that I know that girls from other countries don’t…(MEANING I DON’T KNOW WHY! I only know my own reasons. For the records though, I never bite someone that I don’t feel extremely close to, so not all of my boyfriends have had this “treatment.” Heh heh.) :sunglasses: But seems that so many people don’t like it, I’d better go check with my SO to see what he REALLY thinks and to see if I need to stop! :unamused:

I never even thought of this until you mentioned it but yep! Mainland Chinese girls seem to do it a lot too… There was a mainland girl studying here in the UK who flirted by biting me pretty hard while I was working. Fortunately I happen to like it, but probably explains why she couldn’t get any elsewhere…

Just remember the golden rule:

A little biting’s rather fun,
Especially when it’s on your bum,
But if the claret starts to flow,
I really think it’s time to go.

I checked. He says it’s cool. He kinda likes it.

Wahahahaha. :smiling_imp:

Wow, I never knew there were people into biting. It’s true you learn something new everyday.

[quote=“Jubom”]Sh*t, I fit the stereotype. :blush: (Not only am I out there everyday contributing to the spreading of the stereotype that Asian females drive poorly…now a new one. Well, at least this one only my SO knows.)

Why do TW girls bite? Well, it’s until today that I know that girls from other countries don’t…(MEANING I don’t KNOW WHY! I only know my own reasons. For the records though, I never bite someone that I don’t feel extremely close to, so not all of my boyfriends have had this “treatment.” Heh heh.) :sunglasses: But seems that so many people don’t like it, I’d better go check with my SO to see what he REALLY thinks and to see if I need to stop! :unamused:[/quote]

Well, I’ve been bitten by two TW girls. On the arms, chest, ass (cheek), side and shoulder. But don’t think it’s just TW girls Jubom. I have also been bitten by an Australian woman… :astonished:

Not quite sure if I like it or not. Depends on whose doing the biting and on how hard and where they’re doing it…

Personally, I’ve never slept with a TWnese girl so I wouldn’t know. I’m just worried that this thread is going to mislead people into thinking that a lot of TWnese girls/women are into biting when in reality maybe just a couple of handful of them do. I’m a Taiwanese girl, but I’m not a biter, not even remotely turned on by the idea.

Mrs. the chief.
DEFINITE chomper…mostly as a form of expressing affection…but freaking HARD!!!
Like nearly drawing blood.

This sounds like an infomercial line. It should be followed by something along the likes of

and aired on late night TV between softcore call-in strip-offs.

[quote=“the chief”]Mrs. the chief.
DEFINITE chomper…mostly as a form of expressing affection…but freaking HARD!!!
Like nearly drawing blood.[/quote]

I know the feeling. Owwwwwwwwwwww!

Not from your wife though.

Relieved?

NO!
goodnight

[quote=“plotch”]NO!
goodnight[/quote]

Isn’t that “No goodnight!”? :laughing:

No!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LOL

I just thought that my girlfriend did this. This is a real shock to the system; I am glad I found this thread. I kinda wondered if it was something weird, but now that I see it is just a cultural thing… I guess it is my turn to bite back :smiling_imp: