Dog-catching stick - where to get one?

[quote=“Stray Dog”]Fluffy, I just checked out your website link. Is that your site? Hats off to you if it is.

Man, in a fair world that guy would get a punishment to fit the crime. What an ***hole. :fume:[/quote]

I just can’t handle reading stuff like that, let alone see it.

[url=Animal Welfare in Taiwan - Time for action! - #40 by Juba here.[/url]

Thanks, Juba.

I need to list exactly what each of those organizations does. Is there anything like an SPCA, whom you can call if you see an injured or abused animal, or are they places that just accept animals.

I guess I’ve just discovered my next task … :slight_smile:

There’s a short diy description for animal catch-poles on page 7 of this .pdf file, essentially the same as described earlier in this thread though, but maybe there’s some more useful information here … keep up the great work!! Xpet.

Thanks, Xpet. That whole pdf will come in very useful. I’ve printed it out.

Cheers!

Sean, I have made a couple of dog catching poles, extendable no less. The look pretty good, and easy to make once I decided on (and located) what to use. I will be in Taipei over the weekend so we can arrange a handover. And I still owe you that beer.

That’s great!

Truant, thanks so much (don’t worry asbout the beer!).

I’ll just return your PM …

Cheers! That’s great news. :bravo: :notworthy: :bravo: :notworthy:

Truant gave me two dog-catching poles that I thought he had bought somewhere, they were that good! :bravo: :notworthy:

Thanks, Truant. I’ll take them to Alleycat’s tomorrow to practice on any stray Forumosans. :slight_smile:

hey no problem at all!! I hope they do the trick. :scooby:
(please let me know if any improvements are in order, or if you break/lose one)

great shot of your dogs + the one that thinks he/she is a dog

Truant, you’re so manly… :lovestruck:

well I wanted to somehow use a welder and chainsaw on this project, but no such luck…sigh