Domino’s pizza rip off

Look, it’s free. A bit of corn never killed anyone.

5 Likes

WTF is that?

2 Likes

Mexicans?

1 Like

Surprise your neighbors? Or MIL?

Domino’s is the worst. Costco pizza is the only one for me. They have good pizza and a great price.

I like the Mexican Supreme or whatever it is, extra sauce.

2 Likes

Extra corn!

Oh yes. That’s an absolutely key request at Domino’s. Makes a big difference.

But I’m still confused about whether their crust became sweeter over the several years I didn’t go to Domino’s, or if my taste buds had changed.

3 Likes

Taiwan style bread flavor!

Well I know that, but is it a change, or did I just not notice / care before?

EDIT: I love how the current quote on the page I see ends with “Go forward with courage.” Yeah, that sounds like a requirement for Domino’s these days.

1 Like

I’m not ashamed to say I don’t have the intestinal fortitude to stomach Domino’s…

1 Like

Even in Taiwan there’s better pizza options than Dominoes. Geez at least go to Pizza Rock instead of ordering that garbage.

2 Likes

Dominos delivers!

So does Pizza Rock.

1 Like

Probably not to me :frowning:

nyet

I called Domino’s and asked “Do you deliver?”. The guy replied “No, only cream cheese with honey seafood.”!

I’ll get me coat.

3 Likes

Never looked edible enough to try every time i’ve looked at their menu… It’s quite a drop off in quality from pizza hut which already has some freak show pizzas.

Stick it up their with KFC for localization disasters.

4 Likes

Taiwanese love it! Localize your food if you want to make lots of money.

Yes, everyone knows most (not all) Taiwanese want the novelty of “foreign food”, but are not willing to 100% commit to a new palate and still need that local shitty flavor they’ve grown accustomed to their whole lives. Stinky Tofu pizza… what a shit show.

5 Likes

When I used to eat Dominos I recall it being a good way to lose weight. I think this was down to the hygiene standards of the teenagers working there.

I can’t afford to lose much weight now. Trying to gain some.