Doraemon Magnets vs Hello Kitty Magnets vs Peanuts Magnets

Which takes the cake and would be most addictive?

• 7-11 Hello Kitty Magnets
  • 7-11 Hello Kitty Pins
  • 7-11 Doraemon Magnets
  • 7-11 Peanuts Magnets

0 voters

I was not here for the 7-11 hello kitty magnet craze

However, I am addicted to the Doraemon magnets from 7-11
I am even trading with my students and classmates…and I am an adult for petes sake!

Anyways, it got me thinking…wouldnt it be awesome if they started a 7-11 Peanuts Magnet promotion!!!

Doraemon all the way. I’m not actually collecting them, but anyway I much prefer the cat with no ears and a helicopter on his head to the characterless “cute” one.

Propellerhead ftw, but I don’t need anymore magnets thanks. I already lost the fridge under the bloody things.

I like the Doraemon magnets better than the Hello Kitty magnets. Peanuts would be great if they started that. Hello Kitty is mainly for girlies anyway.

I thought it was a bad idea when they had the HK pins, not safe for kids.

Hey this is Taiwan, whatever is newest rocks. I like Dorrymun. :laughing:

I like the Doraemon magnets better, but I think the Hello Kitty ones were more “addictive” because they were the first ones out.

Derek, it’s time to leave, NOW!

HG

I NEED GREECE!!! :fume: ONLY GREECE!!! :fume: WHY DO I HAVE 7 to 20 OF EVERYTHING ELSE BUT NOT GREECE??? :fume: ARE THERE EVEN ANY GREECE ONES OUT THERE??? :fume: HAS ANYONE EVEN SEEN ONE??? :fume: BWAAAAHAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I have all the Hello Kitty’s. And almost all the Doraemon’s. They’re all addictive. I just can’t help myself.

I actually did not give a shit until one of my kids rolled in with an Iraq magnet. Now they are all on the hunt for the N Korea, Afganastan and Iran ones for me

HAHA!! I got a Greece Doraemon today!! Yippee! Now I have all of them. :slight_smile:

The downside? Now I have to wait for the next magnet craze… :frowning:

Do you think an Israel and Lebanon doraemon magnet should be put next to each other? Would they repel or attract?

My magnets are losing their sticking properties after a while. Anyone else have this problem.

Nope. I put 'em on the fridge, and they stay there.

I think the Israeli magnet would kick the sh*t out of the Lebanon magnet and take over half of it…

Nope. Problem is trying to claw the extra ones off cos the stick like sh*t on wool…

Hello Kitty magnets were by far the most addictive. Not only was it the first, but it had no competition. During the whole promotion I went exclusively to 7-11 and I would buy extra items if I was within $15 of the next $77 threshold.

Now no matter what store you go to, they’re throwing some extra collectible brik-a-brac in with your purchase. Mickey Footbal Club, Doraemon, Pokemon and who knows what else? I can’t be bothered. I give whatever I get to whomever wants it.

But during the original mouthless wonder promotion, everyone wanted my HK magnets, but I took them all home myself.

I agree the Hello Kitty ones were much more collectible, even though I hate Hello Kitty, because it was the only one out there. When everyone snatched up the trend, then it lost its appeal. Family Mart had that magnet one going with the funky little people magnets, including the " orz " guy kowtowing and then pulled it suddenly to make way for shitty little Pokemon magnets. Now I get pleasure getting them and then throwing them away in the garbage cans of the store without even opening them when there are people, particularly kids around. And I lost interest in the Hello Kitty pins when I got stabbed by one that came loose on my bag. :fume: