Downfall

I watched The Jacket last night. Damn, that’s a weird movie! Tonight I’m going to watch Downfall. I strongly suspect that both of these films will be significantly better than W.O.W.

Is your copy of Downfall (German-language movie about Hitler) a Blockbuster copy? Because I rented it and it only had Chinese subtitles. I could have gotten through it, but I was too tired. It’s kind of ironic - German is my first language, and now I can’t understand anything but the most basic sentences. :s

Is your copy of Downfall (German-language movie about Hitler) a Blockbuster copy? Because I rented it and it only had Chinese subtitles. I could have gotten through it, but I was too tired. It’s kind of ironic - German is my first language, and now I can’t understand anything but the most basic sentences. :s[/quote]
What? Oh no! I usually rent from Asia 1, but I’m sure it’ll be the same version. That will really be a major drag.
Only one thing for it.
Iris or Rascal, you are hereby instructed to make yourselves available at 12:30am at my house to provide simultaneous interpretation duties.