Dozo - Izakaya

Dozo is a Japanese (izakaya style) restaurant located on Guangfu between Chung Hsiao East Road and Shr Ming Da Dao (Civic/Civil Blvd). It is right around the corner from the Sun Yat Sen Memorial MRT station. It has been open about 3 months.

I

Thanks elektronisk,

I went there for someone’s birthday party and had a great great time. Food is excellent.

I’d thought about it for the Hao Chi Club, but I think the price per person may be more than what most people can afford.

Might be a place to blow one’s New Year bonus on…

[quote=“Yellow Cartman”]I’d thought about it for the Hao Chi Club, but I think the price per person may be more than what most people can afford.

Might be a place to blow one’s New Year bonus on…[/quote]
Yeah, it looks really good and from Electronisk’s posting history I trust him implicitly, but nearly NT$500 for a plate of sashimi is too rich for my blood – and I can and do pay over-the-odds for good sashimi.

One of their sashimi dishes is around NT$920. Yikes! :s

They do have some that are cheaper though.

Which would be perfectly fine – so long as they give you the chef’s sashimi knife to take home with you! :wink:

Yeah…but do they have TUNA TATAKI?

And…RAW OYSTERS???

[quote=“914”]Yeah…but do they have TUNA TATAKI?

And…RAW OYSTERS???[/quote]

Didn’t notice the tuna tataki but raw oysters, I believe so. But after a few of those 4 liter beer contraption things, I was not in any condition to really pay attention. And then heading to MINT afterwards for a nightcap… I guess I don’t remember really except that I had a nice time :slight_smile: