DPP Chairman Su blasts "i am singer"

as a PRC propaganda weapon to unify Taiwan. see link below. all effort must be expended to defend against the PRC propaganda machine to unify Taiwan! :fume:

ettoday.net/news/20130424/196845.htm

It’s from China; hence it’s bad. Solid argument, just like when the DPP (I think it was 管碧玲) was outraged over a Chinese film winning the Golden Horse awards. “Sure it’s better than anything Taiwan has made in the past five years, but it’s from China! That’s got to disqualify it, right?” :loco:

correct.

and they can keep their fucking yellow dust and air pollution to themselves too, thank you very much.

[quote=“fanglangzhe”]as a PRC propaganda weapon to unify Taiwan. see link below. all effort must be expended to defend against the PRC propaganda machine to unify Taiwan! :fume:

ettoday.net/news/20130424/196845.htm[/quote]

I understand that Taiwan aborigine A-mei 阿妹 (aka Sherry Chang 張惠妹) is popular on the Mainland. Now I realize that she’s Taiwan’s secret weapon. Whenever she sings, the audience immediately falls on their knees, joins Falungong and supports Taiwan independence. Just one more hit album and China’s claims on Taiwan are doomed.

She’s from Taiwan; hence she’s all about independence.