DPP pedophile rapist

[quote]http://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/detail.asp?ID=64264&GRP=B

Tsai is an ex-convict with a record for threats, gambling, injury, and illicit sex activities.

He is presently serving his second term as the chief of the DPP branch.

Police arrested an official of the ruling Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) in Shihchi, Taipei County yesterday for allegedly raping an unspecified number of male teenagers in recent years.

It remains unknown if Tsai was invited to attend a meeting of party officials chaired by President Chen two days ago to map out strategies for the year-end local elections of mayors and county chiefs.
[/quote]

Ouch…spin control please.

Definitely not good for the overall image of the DPP for year end elections. Some of the southern districts have TSU actively campaigning against DPP.

WOW! I just read the whole article … quite graphic! :astonished:

I wonder how this is playing out in the Chinese-language media, and exactly how high up of a figure this Tsai guy is/was.

So in the last week another 6 boys have come forward to say he has diddled them too, as we all knew was going to happen, because with these guys one is never enough.

Despite the sick fuck aspect of his current problems his defense is brilliant, " No not me!" and in relation to the drugs found within his house, “ahh not mine, the KMT planted them!” :unamused:

My main question is this; how in the fuck does a guy with a criminal record for " threats, gambling, injury, and illicit sex activities ", who previously served time get elected in the first place, did this not come up during the campaign? :loco:

Is the DPP that desperate for manpower they accept any scumbag willing to dump cash into the coffers?

Apparently yes.

[quote=“LittleBuddhaTW”]WOW! I just read the whole article … quite graphic! :astonished:

I wonder how this is playing out in the Chinese-language media, and exactly how high up of a figure this Tsai guy is/was.[/quote]

This guy was the top dog in his region or prefecture who managed to raise ALOT of money for the party. Tons of photos of him and Chen doing that dual thumbs up hand holding thingy politicians love here

I think he should be put in the same jail cell as Elmer Feng. :smiling_imp:
Let the two “duke” it out to see who gets the top bunk and who gets the
“bottom” one.

Never underestimate the stupidity of voters. In the US, people have been elected to high office despite being . . .

a) caught on video tape smoking crack cocaine in a hotel room with a prostitute;

b) a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan with a long background of racism;

c) dead; and

d) an idiot former-Governor of Texas with a penchant for dishonesty, cronyism and failed policies.

[quote]In 1978, Barry was elected mayor of Washington, DC. He was only the second person elected to this position. Barry was elected to three consecutive terms as mayor and held the position for over a decade. . .

Barry was arrested smoking crack cocaine with a woman in a sting operation at the Vista Hotel by the FBI and D.C. police on January 18, 1990 for crack use and posession. The incident

Never underestimate the stupidity of voters. In the US, people have been elected to high office despite being . . .

c) dead[/quote]
Come on, that one is definitely not an example of voter stupidity. I mean, the choice was between John Ashcroft and a dead man. I think they made the smart choice. “Sorry John, I’m going to have to vote for the dead guy because he scares me less than you do.”

Isn’t there a town in the states somewhere that has a black lab for its mayor. The dog’s now in its second term, I believe.

a) caught on video tape smoking crack cocaine in a hotel room with a prostitute;

b) a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan with a long background of racism;

c) dead; and

d) an idiot former-Governor of Texas with a penchant for dishonesty, cronyism and failed policies.
[/quote]

touche, I stand corrected.

Great post thanks :bravo:
:laughing:

The remarkably good thing about all of this is that legislators from both the ruling party and the opposition party are getting trials and going to jail. In the good ole days of KMT one party rule and the Tangwai the KMT controlled police would simply put their opposition in jail without a trial or worse. Now, no one is above the law. Communist China has a lot to learn and it shows how diffeent things are here now.

Good to see that this sick DPP scumbag is going to rot in jail for a while, but as I said, it is even better to know that it happened while his political party was in power!

Taken in context perhaps this makes at least a little sense. But as a general statement, oh man is that ever an exagerration :laughing: – as I’m sure you would agree, given the rogue’s gallery that is the Legislature, etc.