Dr. Milker 100,000 likes. Congratulations!

Was just about to note that!

2 Likes

Is it here we users post something that receives a lot of likes?

EDIT: Iā€™m waitingā€¦

4 Likes

Yes, but only if your account is in the top10. Letā€™s have a look at yourā€¦

ā€¦

pathetic

Well, I must be an asshole. Only 238 likes!

Please try harder to be funny, people.

1 Like

I think heā€™s set-up a like-bot somewhere! :thinking: Cheater!

1 Like

Aw, shucks, youā€™re gonna make me blush. Thanks for the touching tribute, @shiadoa! Although it does seem to be a little prematureā€¦I donā€™t seem to be at 10,000 yet.

Iā€™m just glad to be part of this fun and informative community, which is what it is because of all our contributions. And I must admit that my motives are selfish. Thereā€™s nothing like a little shitposting on Forumosa to make that long grind at the office go a bit faster.

Hereā€™s to many more years of discussion, debate, arguments, cat fights, obnoxious memesā€¦and maybe just a little exchange of useful information!

7 Likes

OK, this one is going into my private collection for, erā€¦ā€œresearchā€ purposes.

6 Likes

Fuck I wish I didnā€™t know about that Forumosans page. Now itā€™s confirmed Iā€™m such a lurkerā€¦

1 Like

9.9 thousand likes are you being a bit, premature - ahem - in your - cough cough - outpouring?

Or has there been some Indian giving in the likes department? (cough cough, not racist, cough)

In any case all hail Gus Egg The Holy Cow (not curryical appropriation, cringe cringe)

1 Like

Keep up with the good work and it wonā€™t be long!

1 Like

Heā€™s in Italy now, which isnā€™t nearly as entertaining. Good for him, bad for us.

1 Like

FIFY. Itā€™ll all probably just disappear when we switch over to the new platform. :grin:

I like that itā€™s not really clear who is sniffing who.

1 Like

I could probably fit his whole head in my right nostril. Hmmā€¦

Heā€™s actually pretty fit for a 76-year-old. :wink:

Goose Egg will reset all counters to zero.

1 Like

True to his name. :grin:

2 Likes

Milker is used to it in the quiz :smirk:

2 Likes

I try to give out likes as much as I can if I liked the post. Good to encourage people to contribute or it gets boring.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just liking every single thing now. The competition is ON!

4 Likes

Iā€™ll buy you lunch at Baba Kevinā€™s if you can overtake the doc inā€¦ 3 months. Thatā€™s reasonable? :smiley:

2 Likes