Dr. Milker 100,000 likes. Congratulations!

Whilst we bang away on these forums , we sometimes forget the individual efforts that make them more interesting and engaging . Interest has to be created, and Moo Milker has been instrumental in generating copious amounts of debate , observation, humour, obstinacy and a whole lot of traffic.
Without that traffic , Forumosa would be a quieter place . Mods work hard , Gus worked hard ( well he used to :sweat_smile:) to give us a window and platform .
Sometimes Members help , sometimes argue , but it has built up into a busy Community , where we get to know each otherā€™s foibles and can discuss most things .
It gets heated at times , especially in these polarized times, but I honestly think itā€™s a pretty even split .Some prefer not to comment.
It represents a slice of life ā€¦we can be at Polar opposites , frustrated and in disagreement , but that just mirrors real life.
Itā€™s good to be able to browse and comment ā€¦or not . Helped me when I am stuck at home alone .
Forumosa would be a worse place without Milker ; in spite of him being a pain at times, and 10,000 likes ( almost) shows the admiration many feel .
It deserves a mention , in spite of the roasting I will get for being soft from the people I know. They will be swines :laughing: Wouldnā€™t have it any other way.
Thanks @Dr_Milker .

26 Likes

Is he the first to join the 10,00 club?

where do you look to see?

1 Like

If you click the 3 bars on the top right by your avatar, then Forumosans, he is in a league of his own . Then ā€œAll Timeā€ Forumosa , before the change , used to display likes ā€¦Not sure if the new format will ?

4 Likes

I see it now.

10k is another level.

Wow, i didnā€™t know I became such a hermit looking at the list.

2 Likes

Heā€™s the funniest cow that I ever knew.

5 Likes

Heā€™s a punny, punny guyā€¦ er, cow.

2 Likes

Everyone likes our sweet bovine!

13 Likes

Congrats cow man.

Also just learned about the ā€œForumosansā€ page lol. Lot of work to get to legendary status :innocent:

2 Likes

@Dr_Milker :two_hearts: club

4 Likes

Man my likes given is seriously low. I gotta get on that shit. Expect a lot of likes people. Expect to get liked even when you is calling me a dick.:rofl:

11 Likes

Let us do a like 4 like. In the spirit of Forumosa

6 Likes

Yes, but I see he has given less than half of what he has received. Hmmmm.

1 Like

You have some good observations there.
Iā€™m also one of those who reads more than posts, but without the posters, Iā€™d have nothing to read. (Kind of obvious, I know :smirk: )
The ruminant one is surely one of the biggest contributors if this forum, but so are you @shiadoa, together with the top ones @Icon, @Andrew0409, @Brianjones, @IbisWtf, @tempogain and many others. Itā€™s not for no reason that you guys are on the top list.
I do appreciate your contribution in this community.
And donā€™t worry, youā€™ll get to the 10k soon :wink:

2 Likes

Only if your name is Richard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh so now this has become a discussion on maleā€™s genetics superiority?
Well, I would have expected no less from a thread celebrating our resident cow.

1 Like

ā€œHamburger buttonā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats :cow:, on milking out this incredible record!

5 Likes

I had a hard time to figure out what it means, when I first read the name.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure @Andrew0409 will blow way past 10000 if he continues his Life in Malaysia saga. Still waiting for Season 3!

5 Likes

Thank you and I would just like to state for the recordā€¦that @Brianjones is the MOST GENEROUS with his likes of all contributors.

What a nice bloke. Remember that.:smiley:

5 Likes

I missed the ā€œyouā€ in the sentenceā€¦ :fearful:

1 Like