Dress code for teaching and weather!

Bullocks. It gets fucking freezing here in Winter unless you’re one of those fucked up Canadians who endlessly wanks on about how it’s really cold up in the Great White North blah blah blah…

As for tatoos - yes, Taiwanese employers don’t like tatoos. I know someone who got fired form an elementary school whent hey find out he had a tatoo (even though noone had ever seen it!). That said a lot fo teachers have them, but you’d best be discreet.

Brian

Bullocks. It gets fucking freezing here in Winter unless your one of those fucked up Canadians who endlessly wanks on about how it’s really cold up in the Great White North blah blah blah…

Brian[/quote]
hahahahha

Bu Lai En wrote :unless your one of those fucked up Canadians who endlessly wanks

What if you enjoy endless fisting? I enjoy that more than wanking.

Chewy

Bullocks. It gets fucking freezing here in Winter unless you’re one of those fucked up Canadians who endlessly wanks on about how it’s really cold up in the Great White North blah blah blah…
Brian[/quote]

I don’t speak Kiwi, so I am unsure of the correct meaning of the verb “to wank”. My thoughts on the matter are unclear, but I can assure you, we wank on a Penthouse or other such forum. We do not wank about winter, just all winter. And at the business end of a wank I can equally assure you that we don’t say, think or moan “ooooooo it’s soooooo cc-c-c-c-c-c-cold.”

Or is this what you meant by “wank”?