Drink the 酷愛? 😯

According to prevailing wisdom, Taiwan is a beacon of democracy with it’s people determined to uphold democratic values, such as justice, liberty and freedom.

Taiwanese certainly take liberty with the meaning of justice and freedom, but the irony is in practice, this place and it’s people resemble China. At least in China, the rules are clear. Don’t talk shit about the party and don’t expect justice.

Taiwan, #1

In contrast to a country like the USA, whose legal system is totally not skewed towards the wealthy, and whose prisons have hardly any human-rights issues worth mentioning.

1 Like

Yup, spot on. China’s naked ambition is refreshing compared to America’s worn out, “we’re the good guy” narrative.

whats this got to do with china? if this happened in china the op most likely wouldn’t have survived the crash and certainly wouldn’t have had any help from a bystander if he did.

1 Like

That’s the insidious microagression that your respective govt’s have fed you about China. Thank you for swallowing the Kool-aid.

In reality, Chinese people are human and human nature is as human nature does. “democracy” or otherwise

what in the blue hell are you talking about? my govt didn’t feed me anything about china. before i went to china i knew barely anything about the country, i base my opinion on having lived there. if you think you are going to be better off after a traffic accident in china than taiwan then you have been drinking something stronger than Cool Aid.

2 Likes

Well, the official designation for your crime is confirmation bias. Your premise sucks. Causation does not equal correlation.

Simpleton logic which oftentimes borders on racist.

except its not a bias is it. but thanks for either not reading my post or just ignoring it. anyway it seems you have some sort of pro china agenda so i’ll just leave you to it and good luck with that one.

Confirmation bias is an error, not a crime.

Which category a false accusation of racism would belong in depends on the details.

You are correct sir. Trolling and sarcasm often don’t pass muster with legal scholars.

Pot/kettle much?