Driver's License

I have a California license and was wondering where I go to switch mine to a local license? Basically I’m looking for the local equivalent of the DMV, or whichever gov’t dept that deals with that stuff.

My California license is legalized by the Taipei Office in San francisco. Do I need any other documents or anything?



There’s information on this in this forum. The site with the info you need is being updated because [quote]The government has announced a complete review of all driver’s license procedures; for some countries down to the province level. Translations and updates are on the way. [/quote]
Perhaps others can advise.

seems pretty helpful to me…it says I can just go to the office and they should probably be able to do it right?

Oh yeah where can I take passport photos and and how recent does the health checkup have to be?