Русский Drivers

Its like Taiwan with snow.

Actually, there is a difference.
Русские drivers in general have better skills but drive more agressively than the Taiwanese ones.

[quote=“Johnnz”]Actually, there is a difference.
Русские drivers in general have better skills but drive more agressively than the Taiwanese ones.[/quote]

I think that there are two differences that are much important than how aggressively they drive. One is called weather, and the other one is called Vodka. I have to concede them that Taiwanese drivers have got skills, meaning that they can most of the time handle the vehicle and some situations. But at the same time they’re very reckless, unconscious and selfish. Wow, that’s much longer than to say plain idiots.

As for Russia, which is a vast extension with much more population and many examples of each type of driver and people, you can see in these videos that there’s snow and ice, which obviously creates driving situations that Taiwanese drivers don’t need to face never, ever. Imagine the result of combining Taiwanese way of riding and driving with Russian weather.

Russian dash cameras have become a nowadays classic. Love them :smiley:

[quote=“Johnnz”]Actually, there is a difference.
Русские drivers in general have better skills but drive more agressively than the Taiwanese ones.[/quote]
Right. The Russians know they’re going to die and don’t care. The last look that appears on the face of a Taiwanese driver, just before it collides with the tarmac, is one of genuine and complete surprise.

Nail. Head. You do the math.

If the energy shield will ever be invented, it will not be for space ships or military crafts, but simply for the traffic in Russia.
:smiley:

[quote=“bob_honest”]If the energy shield will ever be invented, it will not be for space ships or military crafts, but simply for the traffic in TAIWAN.
:smiley:[/quote]

Yeah!

Hello,
just my 2 cents on Taiwanese driving skills.
They don’t have any driving skills.
Madness is madness.
Rude, selfish, ignorant, lazy and mad.

Like i always said:
In Taiwan you have to pay attention about 2 colors…
Yellow and Blue.

Yellow = Taxi
Blue = Construction cars.
They never follow ANY rules.

And there is additional rule in Taiwan.
No police - no rules.

Recently one car just blocked my way. PARKED :loco: IN FRONT OF ME!!!
Insane! In the middle of the road…

Last week one guy just changed over 2 lanes without any signals, suddenly, very fast, so that i have almost crashed in him.
Few years ago, a car drove over my feet… and that twice !! (On red light)

Taiwanese generally never consider anyone, very bad attitude on roads and causing all the time very insane and pointless traffic accidents.

And about Russians… :slight_smile:
There is a joke in Russia…
“Roads? - Where?”