Driving ranges around taipei

hello, i did look earlier on previous posts, but did not find any good directions to driving ranges. maybe i didn’t look hard enough but i did look.

So can anyone help me find some directions. I know there is one somewhere just by the river off roosevelt rd past gonguan…but i tried to see it from crossing keelung rd bridge and didn’t see any in site. Jing Mei?

Also can anybody help me with average prices at the driving range. Its a new hobby for me, so please be nice.

Jeff

There is a driving range out in Shijr. follow zhongxiao east rd. all the way to section 7. turn left on Academia Sinica rd. First right after the train tracks. Follow that rd. You will pass costco on your right. This is Da Tong Rd.
Follow the signs to the lake… there are two… you will see the sign to the driving range.

There is also adverts on xinyi, across from 101 about a driving range in that area… i’ll have a closer look next time I drive past… they are just flags outside one of the parking lots

There are driving ranges all over the city, mostly in recently developed areas near rivers. There’s one close to the Miramar (where the Ferris Wheel is), another not far from Costco in Neihu, another in Beitou, and so forth.

Some are illegally built, some occupy land slated for future development, some are permanent. They seem to close and open a lot.

oh and the place i went to gave you clubs to use and think it was 60nt for a basket of 30 balls

[quote=“Hwozdecki”]hello, i did look earlier on previous posts, but did not find any good directions to driving ranges. maybe i didn’t look hard enough but i did look.

So can anyone help me find some directions. I know there is one somewhere just by the river off Roosevelt Rd past Gongguan…but i tried to see it from crossing Keelung (Jilong) Rd bridge and didn’t see any in site. Jingmei?

Also can anybody help me with average prices at the driving range. Its a new hobby for me, so please be nice.

Jeff[/quote]

Jeff,

There are ranges, 3 or 4, past Gongguan and further up Roosevelt in Jingmei along the riverfront. Adjacent to the biggest range there is also a Pitch and Putt.

They’re quite tricky to get to but the tall nets can be seen from quite some way off. Try getting on the southern bank of the river near Jingmei MRT.

Best,

A

Jeff

I have PM’d you some details.

There’s a range on top of the B&Q building in Xindian just two blocks from the Qizhang MRT station. Probably one of the easiest to get to.

thanks all for ur kind replies.

Jeff