Drug Bust at Spring Scream

[quote=“piwackit”]

Oh and to make it relevent to the thread title they were snorting coke on the patio[/quote]

Should of prayed for a gust of wind.

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“piwackit”]

Oh and to make it relevent to the thread title they were snorting coke on the patio[/quote]

Should of prayed for a gust of wind.[/quote]

HA!

i have some photos taken on the beach opposite ceasar park on saturday avo’…i have to say it was an incredible line-up…and the rave on saturday night was even more unbelievable…we are talking literally thousands of bikini clad babes…times certainly have changed here, i remember when girls wore those costumes with the frilly skirts attached… now if only i could figure out how to attach a picture…[/img]

I have some photos taken on the beach opposite Caesar park on saturday avo’…I have to say it was an incredible line-up…we are talking literally thousands of bikini clad babes… now if only I could figure out how to attach a picture…[/img][/quote]

Please, someone, show him how to attach the pictures!

He’s just playing with your penis, Omni, I bet.

i highly resemble the implication in that remark…

never play with another mans penis i always say; i’ve got quite enough to keep myself busy with…

Why there is noone interested about the foregners that were arested in Ken ding? They should have legal rights and representation and the press should now about it.
Also foregners should know that THERE OWN KIND are betraying them in Taiwan. Foregners should learn not to trust each other because you never know who you will be talking too.
Foregners should stick together in a foregn place. Not like this.

No, no fought, it is interesting, but what can we say? No one seems to have heard anything about it, no one’s linked any newspaper articles . . lord knows what happened and why or to whom.

Still, thanks for informing everyone.

HG

[quote=“fought”]Why there is noone interested about the foregners that were arested in Ken ding? They should have legal rights and representation and the press should now about it.
Also foregners should know that THERE OWN KIND are betraying them in Taiwan. Foregners should learn not to trust each other because you never know who you will be talking too.
Foregners should stick together in a foregn place. Not like this.[/quote]

This is a joke, right?

But this is the problem. Why noone has heard about this? I think it is very important t for the expat community to know about these kind of things because it affects us directly in some ways if there are foregner police here.

The foreign police guys in Kenting are part of a training program. They work mostly under cover and try to find some drug circuits. They will be repalced soon as their face is pretty well known.
These things are part of Interpol operations worldwide, but more often in Asia.

But this is the problem. Why noone has heard about this? I think it is very important t for the expat community to know about these kind of things because it affects us directly in some ways if there are foregner police here.[/quote]

Why the sudden interest now, foreign cops being seconded to duties here is nothing new, has been happening for many years

Actually, I didn’t know that. And to be truthful, if I was tooting away in a Taiwan hotel room and a furryner came barging in my first response might be to pop a swing too. Only cos I wouldn’t think they’d be real cops.

HG

[quote=“fought”]But this is the problem. Why noone has heard about this? I think it is very important t for the expat community to know about these kind of things because it affects us directly in some ways if there are foregner police here.[/quote]fought -
Yeah…if you are breaking the laws… :loco:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“fought”]But this is the problem. Why noone has heard about this? I think it is very important t for the expat community to know about these kind of things because it affects us directly in some ways if there are foregner police here.[/quote]fought -
Yeah…if you are breaking the laws… :loco:[/quote]

I guess that’s the key. If they were breaking the law, they got what’s coming to 'em.

[quote=“fought”]Why there is noone interested about the foregners that were arested in Ken ding? They should have legal rights and representation and the press should now about it.

Or you could just not do illegal drugs, or at least not do them out in the open for all to see. As a veteran of many Grateful Dead shows, I can say that keeping a low profile when it comes to party favors is the easiest way to have fun and avoid trouble.

Also how can foreigners “stick together in a foregn place” if they “should learn not to trust each other”???

ARE YOU FOR REAL!!! Coming from another country is not enough to form a bond. I don’t even feel a tight bond with other South-Africans…OR even people from my area in South-Africa. I would gladly betray anyone behaving like a tit.

Hi,

OK. I have to admit that I know the group that got busted. But it wasn’t drugs. We only do canabis but in Spring Scream we didn’t do any drugs. There were 5 of us in total, but we were using different hotel rooms next to each other and I was sharing a room with my lady. I don’t know the foregners that got busted very well because Im from Tai Bei and the other two guys are from kaoh Shiung. We met at a party inTai Chung last year and kept in touch and just party etc.

After they got busted I went to the Police station in Ken Ding but the police said they are too busy and dont know anything. I mean, WTF? Two foregners get busted and they dont know nothing? Even the FAP dont say nothing after I call the number for foregners here.

So I’m just looking out for my pals, man, you know. Will they get deported or released or what. I don’t know WTF is going on.
There was one Canadian and one American who got busted so if you know anything then let me know. Thats why im so pissed at the situation because i dont know whats going on or who is looking at me. I got nothing to hide man but the other two foregners were clean at spring scream.

I dont know man, thats why I want to find out so if any information you can pm me. I know Ive seen the foregn police in TaiBei before so maybe you know something.

What??! Just for hanging around?!

remind me to not get on your bad side. :slight_smile: :wink:

[quote=“jdsmith”]
Or you could just not do illegal drugs, or at least not do them out in the open for all to see. [/quote]

This is the key. I have noticed an increasing rise as of late in sloppy drug users, who openly use their products outside pubs and discos. Once I went up to a girl outside a pub who was toking on a large metal pipe. I advised her that she should find somewhere else to indulge her habit, and that this was NOT Canada. I told her and her friends that we are all guests in this country, and should behave accordingly. I also reminded them that they should be extra vigilant, as they stand out like sore thumbs. Her friends looked at me as if I was from outer space, and rained various insults on me. They did not seem to care that there was a traffic camera pointed right at the very street corner where they were! :loco:

I shook my head, and walked away.
It’s too bad idiots like these have an impact on how the general Taiwanese population views foreigners. Not to say how it must reinforce various negative stereotypes amongst Taiwanese police. :fume:

Which is one of the reasons I never go to Spring Scream anymore…