Drug use in Taiwan 2021, an issue?

My daily coffee makes me “temporarily energized, excited or relaxed”.

1 Like

I’ve been drinking coffee for so many years it’s hard to get excited about it. I think I’m a little jealous.

3 Likes

You need to cut out the milk. Once you go black you never go back.

2 Likes

Yeah, no thanks. I don’t want to wake up one morning on a cardboard mattress outside of Taipei Main Station.

5 Likes

Quit caffeine for a week, then drink a cup of coffee, and boom, you won’t need any colorful packaging filled with “coffee” :sunglasses:

Going to be a rough week if you quit cold turkey though…

1 Like

I actually went cold turkey a couple years ago, and it was no big deal. Just slightly lower energy levels for a few days. My circuits are probably fried from so many years of abuse.

2 Likes

I told you not to mix arabica with robusta but did you listen?

2 Likes

Actually drank quite a bit of that in Vietnam. That shit is harsh, but it does have quite a kick.

4 Likes

Once you get to a certain age anything that keeps you regular is a winner.

4 Likes

Evidently not!

Guy

Those bastards.

Let’s be honest. Is anyone surprised? Like, even a fraction of the tiniest bit?

Ya. Taiwan is rich for a reason.

1 Like

Lucky you. I get a wicked headache by the end of the first day

Almost the same, but within 36 hours. Actually caffeine withdrawal is the only reason I have gotten headaches over the last few years(!). Super sad too, as I usually consumed under a meager 150-200mg daily.

Headache medicine often having caffeine in it really makes sense

i have 3 or 4 daily, and they dont energize me anymore, maybe i should switch to something stronger

1 Like

The caffeine helps the body absorb the active ingredient faster.

4 Likes

I buy Sang Tao Vietnamese coffee on shoppee, its really good. if you like VN coffee i recommend checking this brand.

That stuff is rocket fuel!

Guy

1 Like

You mean VN coffee in general? Or Sang Tao specifically?

Pure robusta?