Drug using neighbours

nope

if you have many neighbors then just anonymously leave a note under his door saying “the smoke smells strong please sort it out”. He won’t know who wrote it but will be aware he is disturbing others with his illegal activity and should be wise enough to deal with it.

3 Likes

You’d be the first person shot in Taiwan in years.

I thought Aussies were supposed to be tough and rugged. Are you sure you’re not just smelling some incense that’s faintly reminiscent of weed?

:eek:

Sure it wasn’t Wanhua, Taipei ?
We are talking about Formosa Boulevard , Kaohsiung, Taiwan right ?

5 Likes

There is no death penalty for smoking weed. First time it’s mandatory rehab with no criminal record.

Snitch on them and he and his buddies will have some very interesting conversation with you…

The harsh penalty only applies to dealers.

Extremely rarely applies to dealers. Mostly seems to be reserved for murder .

Wanhua being dangerous is our new meme here, it seems.

no death penalty to weed dealers.

Hm I remember at least one shooting last year

I would also look very closely for maple leaf paraphernalia.

i forgot to mention therea cctv in all the corridoors so i could leave a note but they could find out who it is easily

lol no, its deffinately not wanhua as theres no way id ever live in yet even go to that place,

You’d never visit Wanhua? That’s ridiculous. It’s a very interesting district in Taipei with good street food and some really historical buildings like the red theater. Your loss.

1 Like

Why its Kaohsiung terrible place?

Because his neighbors smoke marijuana, I guess. Don’t look for logic here.

Are you sure it’s marijuana and not moxa? Moxa, or mugwort, is a close relative of wormwood that is commonly burned in acupuncture procedures in Taiwan. It has a similar smell to marijuana.

1 Like

The cultural usage of language is interesting.

People need to bear in mind that suffixes such as -i are common in Austrolasian parlance, such as Lankies and Pakies.

The key point is to be tolerant of cultural differences.

Flagged for racist language.

1 Like