Drugs

Steven Adler, ex GnR drummer on smack. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=lE_otBvfPxY

In case anyone’s under the misapprehension that heroin is hip or glamorous, cuz the celebs do it, check this out.

[color=#FF0000]Warning, extremely graphic/disgusting photo[/color] of addict shooting smack.
tomstonegallery.com/photogra … ?id=beavis

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]In case anyone’s under the misapprehension that heroin is hip or glamorous, cuz the celebs do it, check this out.

[color=#FF0000]Warning, extremely graphic/disgusting photo[/color] of addict shooting smack.
tomstonegallery.com/photogra … ?id=beavis[/quote]

C’mon, it’s fairly hip and glamourous, kids.

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“Mother Theresa”]In case anyone’s under the misapprehension that heroin is hip or glamorous, cuz the celebs do it, check this out.

tomstonegallery.com/photogra … ?id=beavis[/quote]

C’mon, it’s fairly hip and glamourous, kids.[/quote]

to quote mark “rent boy” renton:

“Take the best orgasm you’ve ever had… multiply it by a thousand, and you’re still nowhere near it.”

White punks on Dope.

Ok, maybe it’s a little hip and glamorous

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Ok, maybe it’s a little hip and glamorous

[/quote]
Trust me, it’s only hip and glamorous before you start doing it.

jp, I was only mocking MT’s 'drugs aren’t cool just because the geriatric, lame Yankish rock star does ‘em, kids’.

NSS.

Smack is an old person drug at the moment.

I know, BC. :smiley:

Whatever. I’ve got nothing against the use of recreational drugs. I’ve done my fair share and have few regrets. I’ve also never heard of Steve Adler before this thread. But I just thought I’d post a link to a nasty pic of a junkie that I ran across the other day, because this seemed like an appropriate place. Sorry if you disapprove.

Edit: But now that I’ve googled the guy, Mr. Adler does appear to be a fucked up mess. Too bad. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Adler

I had the displeasure of sharing a house in Melbourne with a junkie. Only for about a month, but that was enough.

From your link:

“Steven was forced to live on his own at age 11 when he came home one day to find all of his belongings packed up on the sidewalk.”

“Most informed people close to Adler believe that his mother and stepfather squandered most of his money (10-20 million dollars) gambling in Las Vegas”

“In 1996, Adler suffered a stroke and was briefly comatose after taking a particularly potent speedball, a cocktail of heroin and cocaine used intravenously; he later suffered a second stroke. He survived, but now lives with a speech impediment as a result.”

A beach embededment is a smarr prize to bay for the best organism you neber add.

My arse is a beach impediment.

Speedballs… What painful, wonderfully amazing, dirty memories of those out-of-this world mind-blowing experiences… Aiyo, I guess that is what memories are for!

[quote=“cfimages”]Steven Adler, ex GnR drummer on smack. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=lE_otBvfPxY[/quote]

youtube.com/watch?v=OzU2_qNpTus

Ministry’s Al Jourgensen wrote “Just One Fix” about his experiences with heroin and cocaine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jourgensen

I have never understood the point in even getting involved in hard drugs. My caffeine addiction is bad enough.

[quote=“Sleepyhead”]
I have never understood the point in even getting involved in hard drugs. My caffeine addiction is bad enough.[/quote]

Because they feel good? Unless you die or get addicted.

[quote=“Sleepyhead”]

Ministry’s Al Jourgensen wrote “Just One Fix” about his experiences with heroin and cocaine

I have never understood the point in even getting involved in hard drugs. My caffeine addiction is bad enough.[/quote]
Mr Al Jourgenson. Ah. I’m such a fan.
Anyway, “hard” drugs are alluring to people who have run the gamut of the “softer” options, ie. cannabis, hallucinogens. And particularly attractive to musicians and artists who want to prove how much more “hardcore” they are than their peers and how much more “open” they are to “new, potentially inspirational experiences”. In my personal opinion, cannabis and LSD are 1000 times more powerful than cocaine and heroin and 1000 times more “potentially inspirational”. Cocaine’s pussy shit. A true wanker drug. Freebase (crack), on the other hand…“Sucking the devil’s cock”. Heroin and cocaine are overrated in terms of the high they offer, but the addiction potential is what elevates them. Few people trust themselves to even try the stuff for fear of slavery. Methinks that’s the allure. Fear. The “I’m not scared, I’m bigger than that shit” syndrome.