Drunken musing of the day

Glad to see you in a good mood!

1 Like

Hate it when I’ve got all these windows and tabs open on the old browser that I intend to get back to at some point eventually and accidentally lose them

Your browser should allow you to save them, if you want

Or bookmark them. :bookmark:

Suffering from crushing depression and debilitating social anxiety and ineptitude, haha

Are you alright? Can’t tell if this is serious.

1 Like

Yeah nah yeah pretty much

1 Like

still in Taiwan or back on the mother island?

The mother of all island

3 Likes

I got the horse right here,
The name is Paul Revere,
And here’s a guy that says if the weather’s clear,
Can do,
Can do,
This guys says the horse can do,

1 Like

I like that play
sit down sit down sit down sit down sit down you’re rocking the boat!

1 Like

What a shocking summer
I reckon I could count the number of 30+ days on one hand. The number of 25+ days on two.
I remember the days when I was a kid and it was consistently hot from October onwards

global colding, brah

I want to sing the praises of Pregabalin
It’s amazing for anxiety. It’s got me feeling calm, relaxed and almost confident. Got me feeling really talkative. Even feeling positive. I was at the chippy the other day and they had a sign on the window for help wanted. I almost went back in and asked for the job then and there. Normal me wouldn’t even have that thought thought up.
Doesn’t have the drawbacks of benzos either. Still trying to work out what the good dose is though

Stumbling drunken musing to this “PregabalinIt’s amazing for anxiety.”???

Is there a link?

By the way, how do drunken people know or remember to come here and post their drunken musings?

Are there direct links that I don’t know about?

1 Like

im off the bevvy for now cos I’m starting to get a beer belly lol. 1400 calories a day since 2 weeks ago

1 Like

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Numberless are the worlds wonders, but none more wonderful than man. — Sophocles

1 Like