Drunks tear Songshan police station apart

What the heck is going on here? Got people complaining about police harassment, then some drunks tear apart a police station and later meet up for a patty cake session. What am I missing here?

1 Like

Youre misunderstanding fear and how effective it is on all sides. This is a fun one though.

Crazy story, what were all the cops doing during this incident? Sleeping? Playing games on phones?
Were the police out numbered @ 3am ?
Seems to be the last place this should happen

I wonder what Yang did

Probably told them no smoking on the sidewalk its illegal!!

1 Like

Sounds like the police officer was also drunk and maybe off duty but canā€™t really tell for sure.

Thatā€™s no excuse for them not arresting the other individuals involved.

Where exactly is this precinct anybody know? It looks like the one behind the arena.

Songshan areas vary greatly.

LOL :slight_smile: Only in Taiwan.

Can you imagine this happening in, say, New Jersey? The police would probably be tooling up with portable miniguns.

I suspect thereā€™s a lot more to this story than meets the eye.

The one behind the arena is quite largeā€¦but the offices are quite isolated (ive been there 3-4 times)for some reason i think it says something else on the wall other than songshanā€¦

He probably owes them money.

4 Likes

This is . . . not a good look.

Guy

3 Likes

They could have shot each other.

Probably having drinks with the local gangsters and a drunken argument happened. Absolute joke.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: From drunks

Community relations work has its dangers.

1 Like

Please remember the kind of power, both political and in actual firepower, carried by these gangs. Bamboo anyone?

I mean, we have Taipei mayor kowtowing to the White Wolf, what do you expect?!

2 Likes

This is what happens when there are no guns and nobody feigns generational destitution.

:face_vomiting:

Guy

2 Likes

I thought the White Wolf was Geralt of Riviaā€¦

1 Like

Uh no. Itā€™s this guy:

Guy

2 Likes