Dual usa/taiwan marrying a prc wife

Anybody have experience with this issue?

I have ROC ID but I entered China with US passport. Married PRC wife using my USA idenitifcation. Can I apply a “family get together” visa now?

Or did I mess up and I need to divorce her from my US ID, apply for TaiBaoZheng, enter China with Taiwan passport and register the marriage under my ROC ID?


Just proceed the entire process as a usual ROC citizen marrying a PRC woman. Once back to Taiwan, include both ROC/USA passports when sending in the paperwork.