Dvd player

anyone know where to get a good dvd player that can play region 0 dvds and vcds I am going to need one soon :smiley:

Get one of those cheap players like Shinco and whatever their names are, most are multiregion out of the box with multisystem (PAL/NTSC) and multivoltage (110-230VAC) thrown in ā€œfor freeā€.
Most branded players need to be chipped which will cost you extra.

You can buy players at department stores, electronic stores (some around GungHua market) or at some computer shops even ā€¦

[quote=ā€œgsmā€]anyone know where to get a good dvd player that can play region 0 dvds and vcds I am going to need one soon :smiley:[/quote]Any dvd player can play region 0 dvds. If you want a player that can play regions 1-8, there have been threads on multiregion players.

I got a multiregion player at Costco and it didnā€™t have any threads on it.

I got a multiregion player at Costco and it didnā€™t have any threads on it.[/quote]

you first have to unlock the needle, then detach the eye. there should be 2 threads in the compartment. they will be reticulated into the chassis itself. one thread is red, the other is black. make sure you donā€™t touch the black thread. thatā€™s a big no no.
you also want to up the vdimm if youā€™re gonna extend the thread. but if itā€™s a Shinco model, I wouldnā€™t worry about it.

Hope this helps.